Customer Service Representative

Default In-Game Bug Reporting Tool Available

The In-Game Bug Reporting Tool is once again available!

This tool can be used to provide us with information about bugs you experience in the game, and can be accessed by going to the main menu (hit Escape when in-game to call up the menu), then selecting "Help" and "Report a Bug." Please remember to provide as much information as you can when submitting a bug to us, as it's helpful in our investigation.

NOTE: The In-Game Bug Reporting Tool is not able to provide assistance with issues you experience in-game that need attention by our GM team. Please make sure to contact the GM team through the Help Menu, and then selecting "New Ticket."

Thank you!

-River
    Customer Service Manager

Quote Originally Posted by CSM_River View Post

This tool can be used to provide us with information about bugs you experience in the game, and can be accessed by going to the main menu (hit Escape when in-game to call up the menu), then selecting "Help" and "Report a Bug." Please remember to provide as much information as you can when submitting a bug to us, as it's helpful in our investigation.

NOTE: The In-Game Bug Reporting Tool is not able to provide assistance with issues you experience in-game that need attention by our GM team. Please make sure to contact the GM team through the Help Menu, and then selecting "New Ticket."

Thank you!

-River
    Customer Service Manager

Nice thank you, i found it odd it worked when i logged the implosion bug a few days ago.

Awesomesauce!
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

Default WooT!

Thank you thank you!

Somehow I missed this announcement but it is VERY welcome news! I hope the rain of bug reports begins now that reporting the bugs is much more practical and accessible for all players.
    Thumbed_Servant (to 3 cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 22 clr/ Pixsie 20 rog/ Muhther25 clr/ Sheolah 2-14 multi(rog/wiz)/ Heidie 2-7multi(rgr/clr)/ Grindhaus 23 ftr/ Slashira 20 ftr/ Commandur 11 clr

Community Member

Default Please Advise

Hi River, I was attempting to report a bug in game, but when I clicked on the help tab I was given an error SSL protocol. I asked some other players in game and they said to keep trying, I tried and still nothing. Please help or advise me of what to do next, I have bugs to report!! Thank you for your help and awesome work!! -Killonious, Thelanis server

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Ssastar666 View Post
    Hi River, I was attempting to report a bug in game, but when I clicked on the help tab I was given an error SSL protocol. I asked some other players in game and they said to keep trying, I tried and still nothing. Please help or advise me of what to do next, I have bugs to report!! Thank you for your help and awesome work!! -Killonious, Thelanis server
    Click the "Bug Report" button near the top of every forum page.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ssastar666 View Post
    Reference this thread on that error.
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ubmit-a-ticket

Community Member

Ok thank you for the update, I must have missed that post, I will try it

Default Tome of Fate +2 not working

Hello, I just purchased 2000 TBP from walmart about an hour ago, redeemed the points to my account, bought ToEE buddy pack and a Tome of fate +2. Here's my problem unfortunately, I cant seem to use the tome of fate +2 even tho I have had purchased Epic Destinies a while back. I would of contacted a GM in game but when I press ESC and click on help, sumbit a new ticket tab at the bottom is NO LONGER available for some odd reason. I'm currently a premium player so this option should of been available for in-game help as I have submitted new tickets in the past.

So here I am, posting away and hoping for abit of help. Server is Agronnessen, toon's name is Ravenoire. Currently logged on atm. Again, please help. Thank you.
    Last edited by RevCo; 04-08-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevCo View Post
    Hello, I just purchased 2000 TBP from walmart about an hour ago, redeemed the points to my account, bought ToEE buddy pack and a Tome of fate +2. Here's my problem unfortunately, I cant seem to use the tome of fate +2 even tho I have had purchased Epic Destinies a while back. I would of contacted a GM in game but when I press ESC and click on help, sumbit a new ticket tab at the bottom is NO LONGER available for some odd reason. I'm currently a premium player so this option should of been available for in-game help as I have submitted new tickets in the past.

So here I am, posting away and hoping for abit of help. Server is Agronnessen, toon's name is Ravenoire. Currently logged on atm. Again, please help. Thank you.
    Never mind about the tome of fate +2, seems to have corrected itself and worked. Tho I still would like to know why I can no longer submit a ticket when it clearly says its available to VIP's and if you have purchased TBP's??? Thank you
    Last edited by RevCo; 04-08-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Never mind about the tome of fate +2, seems to have corrected itself and worked. Tho I still would like to know why I can no longer submit a ticket when it clearly says its available to VIP's and if you have purchased TBP's??? Thank you
    Technical Support may be able to help. Get in touch with them out-of-game by going to support.turbine.com, then clicking on "Support Center" and "Submit a Ticket." Send it to Technical Support.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

That's interesting. I buy tomes of fate on lamania and they never work. I click them and they do nothing. That's why I have never taken the plunge on live. Do you know what you might have done to get it working?

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

If this does not get resolved by account support, try deleting all the browser content from the games folder and repatching it.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytis View Post
    That's interesting. I buy tomes of fate on lamania and they never work. I click them and they do nothing. That's why I have never taken the plunge on live. Do you know what you might have done to get it working?
    I don't know if it was ever fixed, but it used to be that you had to eat the tome of fate while talking to the fatespinner about modifying your destiny. (At least for premium players not sure about VIP)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by CSM_River View Post
    sweet. i actually will be reporting bugs again now!