Default Available expansion packs

Hello all,

I am a returning player, I was a founder of the game back when it came out, left the game after a few months and am returning just now, so it's like a brand new game for me! I have a few questions about the expansion packs.

- Where do I purchase the expansions from?

- By being VIP and purchasing all the expansions, will I get all the races and classes?

- Do I need to purchase all of them, or purchasing the latest one will have them all included?

Thank you for your replies!
    Last edited by Heloise; 07-01-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heloise View Post
    Hello all,

I am a returning player, I was a founder of the game back when it came out, left the game after a few months and am returning just now, so it's like a brand new game for me! I have a few questions about the expansion packs.

- By being VIP and purchasing all the expansions, will I get all the races and classes?

- Do I need to purchase all of them, or purchasing the latest one will have them all included?

either hit store then ddo market and pay with cash getting a better deal or with tp and spend a little more. When you start looking at the bundles make sure you like what you're getting. To some people fluff isn't worth it or the other goodies. so that will be your choice.

as for all races and classes no. there will still be some things you need to buy or unlock. with vip you can unlock it in a few months or if its on sale. You will need to buy both Shadowfell and Menace of the underdark to get everything from both expansions quest wise. Now as for the extras. that depends on what you buy and from where.

http://store.turbine.com/store/turbi...oryID.58516100

Dont forget to poke around in the special offers and that you get better value at the moment buying Turbine Points through the in-game store.

Quote Originally Posted by Heloise View Post
    Hello all,

As already stated, you can get the 2 Expansions (Shadowfell Conspiracy and Menace of the Underdark) either through the Turbine store for $, or buy them with TP through the in-game DDO store.

You will still have to either buy or unlock the following classes through Favor (have to so for each server when done with Favor unlock): Artificer (unlocked with 150 House Cannith Favor), Drow (with 400 total Favor), and Favored Soul (unlocked with 2500 total Favor).

You need to purchase both Expansions to have total access.

Community Member

Bladeforged also needs to be purchased separately.
    Graceana, 28 rogue (TRing) ~ Xiya, 12 ranger/8 fighter ~ Shinshi, 28 monk ~ Ayaxi, 20 rogue (TRing) ~ Saravi, 28 cleric ~ Sanziana, 20 ranger (TRing)
    Talvi, 20 druid ~ Zinzie, 18 sorcerer/2 paladin ~ Kishori, 20 bard ~ Faunia, 9 druid/9 monk/2 fighter/8 epic ~ Viven, 16 bard/4 fighter/8 epic
    Cliodna, 18 wizard/2 rogue (TRing) ~ Serenwyn, 15 bard/3 fighter/2 rogue ~ Duisteri, 12 monk/5 wizard/3 rogue/4 epic
    The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    Bladeforged also needs to be purchased separately.
    Yup, forgot about that. And the Shadar-kai and Morninglord Iconic Heroes only come with the Collectors Edition of Shadowfell Conspiracy, where the Purple Dragon Knight comes with both the Standard Edition and Collectors Edition.