Default Sometimes IRL we have those moments where we think we may still be playing the game..

Sometimes in real life we have those moments where we think we may still be playing the game. Saw this over the weekend on the way to work out of town, near Trenton, MI...

I decided not to go in there and do slayers

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Sometimes in real life we have those moments where we think we may still be playing the game. Saw this over the weekend on the way to work out of town, near Trenton, MI...

I decided not to go in there and do slayers
    Thank goodness because I enjoy questing with you and prefer you not to meet the Town Guard there...
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

For me, it was walking through an American Home Furnishing store, and struggling not to smash all of the vases they used for decorating.
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

There have been a number of threads over the years featuring electrical panels and fixtures that look just like trap boxes.

Ya.

And when you Bluff your wife IRL and she promptly shows you her back it DOES NOT indicate success.
    BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps I won't cop to.