Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need flaming bagpipes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N11xS9Xq-Us

Unicycle optional
    Argonnessen - Glibb Bonefish, Lev 28 pure Elf Ranger

Community Member californiapiper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MadCookieQueen View Post
    You can only have bagpipes when we get kilt armor kits ^^ and the hats..must have the cute hats.
    I'm still upset the Pumpkin Head from Mabar is not on the DDO store, would be a pimp look for my Druid

Community Member

Swashbuckler was something Bards needed. Warchanter wasn't getting it done. Swashbuckler provides a whole other level of combat style and gives Bard another option for melee and now throwing and even an insta kill.

Options are good!

You want Bards that only stand out as Buff/Support??? They do that. They do it well. No one shuts down a mob or buffs a party like a Bard...they rock already.

Honestly..I have no issues with showing up to a party with my Bard. I have yet to ever meet anyone who said "oh great we have to carry the Bard" or even anything close to that. So if you are in groups that say that then I don't know what to tell you...find a new group or re-roll your Bard ^^
    My point exactly Options are good. There are six or seven classes that's only purpose is dps, bards now have two dps trees and as caster/CC tree. As I said they should have fixed Warchanter (because it wasn't getting it done).

There is so much that could be done like "channeling" songs, Songs the provide a stacking bonus that act like a stance.

Before this thread its been brought up as often as cleric domains, Bards want instruments why not put that in a tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvx View Post
    My point exactly Options are good. There are six or seven classes that's only purpose is dps, bards now have two dps trees and as caster/CC tree. As I said they should have fixed Warchanter (because it wasn't getting it done).

There is so much that could be done like "channeling" songs, Songs the provide a stacking bonus that act like a stance.

Before this thread its been brought up as often as cleric domains, Bards want instruments why not put that in a tree?
    Hey I'm all for making warchanter the most uber badass Mack Daddy DPS in the game so long as I get bagpipes on my bards

As long as I get a " mute bard sound " in audio options.
    I mean, who even hangs around for bard buffs...... A level 12 drow dual dagger wielding barbarian battle cleric?

Default Last One To Die

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeran1 View Post
    As long as I get a " mute bard sound " in audio options.
    I mean, who even hangs around for bard buffs...... A level 12 drow dual dagger wielding barbarian battle cleric?

If you do not hang around bard buffs that's on you, I bard myself up and like it

Last edited by californiapiper; 06-28-2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: forgot to add video

Community Member

I'm pretty certain a set of Bagpipes should be classed as a ranged weapon, not as an instrument :P

I'm all for bards being allowed to use bagpipes, as long as other players are allowed to beat them into quiet.

-und_ed

This...let's go with this.

8-bit awesome FTW!
    That thing is like a tree with a microphone! She's pretty good.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Quote Originally Posted by californiapiper View Post
    As a long time bard player I would like to rant once again against playing the lute. I play bagpipes in life and I want my bards to play the pipes. While D&D is not based in this world
    It is a way back when game. So why the lute? The pipes are much older, some shepherd in the east. Most likely modern day Turkey attached his flute to a sheep stomach as an
    air reservoir so his flute could sound even while he took a breath.
    A bit more pipe history the Roman Army first marshaled them and brought them to Europe, since the pipes have been used to inspire armies to victory, Over a 1000 pipers died during WWI
    So devs allow my bards to be pipers and lute guitar heros
    Even I (who's kinda known for my guitar playin') would love to play the bagpipes in game!

Like this:

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12