Default Some questions about druid wild shape

I understand that equipped weapons do not affect melee damage in wolf or bear shape, just the weapon effects -- a Flaming club or Flaming scimitar both just add "Flaming". So my questions are:

1. If I equip a weapon with which I am not proficient, do I get non-proficiency penalties in animal shape?

2. If I equip two weapons, do I get penalties for not having TWF feat?

3. If I splash Artificer and equip a rune arm, do I get rune arm elemental damage in wild shape? That is, 1-4 electrical with Flicker, 2-8 fire with Hand of the Tombs, etc.?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    I understand that equipped weapons do not affect melee damage in wolf or bear shape, just the weapon effects -- a Flaming club or Flaming scimitar both just add "Flaming".
    To clarify: the dmg effects from your mainhand weapon will carry over to animal form; and if it's a burst weapon, the effect is based on your animal-form's crit multiplier, not the weapon's. Also if your mainhand is a wooden weapon and you cast Shillelagh on it, the +0.5[W] (or 1.0[W] if it's a wooden staff) from the spell gets applied to animal form. But only passive bonuses will apply from your offhand (be it a weapon, shield, or orb): e.g., Seeker, Spellpower, Parrying, etc.
    3. If I splash Artificer and equip a rune arm, do I get rune arm elemental damage in wild shape? That is, 1-4 electrical with Flicker, 2-8 fire with Hand of the Tombs, etc.?
    Not sure about the first two anymore, but I can definitely answer the 3rd question; equipping a RA violates your druidic oath, so you can't shapeshift, cast spells, etc.