Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sorc Help

  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default Sorc Help

    Hello everyone. Have not posted much but wish to have some help with my sorc's equipment. At moment I am lv 26. I don't think I have enough time to farm for the best of the best so was wondering if I could get some idea's about not to hard to get equipment. Thank you in advance for any replies.
    Name Setaliac , Stats: Str 18, Dex 22, Con 30, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 57 w/out ship buffs or any pots
    Umd 39
    Equipment I use:
    Goggles= empty (Most times just have nat arm +8 with some resistance)
    Helmet= Cha+9 Res+9
    Neck= War Wiz Amulet
    Trinket= Shard of xoriat/eardweller
    Cloak= Empty (sometimes just throw on the Ghost waking cloak for ghostly)
    Belt= Cold resist +40 Dodge +8
    Ring= Dex+9
    Ring= Fort 110% speed 30%
    Gloves= Pdk Gauntlets for the +2 Insight con (was easy to get)
    Boots= Con+9 hit points 40+
    Bracers= War wiz bracers
    Armor= Spidersilk Robes +3 ins cha
    Main H= +8 Scepter of evoc +4
    Off H= +9 Magnetism Scepter of Lightning Lore

    I know it's a ragtag of equipment but its the best I've came across or found on auction that was in my price range.
    By the scepters Im sure you know I'm lightning spec'd
    Thank You!

  2. #2
    Community Member Trillea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iPuffinstuff View Post
    Hello everyone. Have not posted much but wish to have some help with my sorc's equipment. At moment I am lv 26. I don't think I have enough time to farm for the best of the best so was wondering if I could get some idea's about not to hard to get equipment. Thank you in advance for any replies.
    Name Setaliac , Stats: Str 18, Dex 22, Con 30, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 57 w/out ship buffs or any pots
    Umd 39
    Equipment I use:
    Goggles= empty (Most times just have nat arm +8 with some resistance)
    Helmet= Cha+9 Res+9
    Neck= War Wiz Amulet
    Trinket= Shard of xoriat/eardweller
    Cloak= Empty (sometimes just throw on the Ghost waking cloak for ghostly)
    Belt= Cold resist +40 Dodge +8
    Ring= Dex+9
    Ring= Fort 110% speed 30%
    Gloves= Pdk Gauntlets for the +2 Insight con (was easy to get)
    Boots= Con+9 hit points 40+
    Bracers= War wiz bracers
    Armor= Spidersilk Robes +3 ins cha
    Main H= +8 Scepter of evoc +4
    Off H= +9 Magnetism Scepter of Lightning Lore

    I know it's a ragtag of equipment but its the best I've came across or found on auction that was in my price range.
    By the scepters Im sure you know I'm lightning spec'd
    Thank You!
    My sorc never takes off her triple-positive Shroud crafted goggles, the double SP is really nice and a raise dead clicky is also useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philam View Post
    I nominate you as head developer of DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.
    Concentrated power is the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

  3. #3
    Community Member Erofen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    503

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by iPuffinstuff View Post
    ...Gloves= Pdk Gauntlets for the +2 Insight con (was easy to get)...
    Well the new gloves from 3bc are easy to get and an upgrade to the gauntlets.
    Orien: ~Erofen (28 Assassin Rogue) ~Erostorage (16 PM Wizard) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (24 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Thanks for replies. I have tons of shroud ingriendients but not the knowledge to use them. I have been pointed to the crafters...but well I'm that person in school that the teacher had to show over and over how something was done...and I still didn't get it...eventually I just said ok..so I didn't feel even dumber.. I will check into the 3bc..actually loved playing that area at lower levels...didn't like getting blown up by the airship when I revisited it on epic though.

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    My sorc never takes off her triple-positive Shroud crafted goggles, the double SP is really nice and a raise dead clicky is also useful.
    So you think the triple pos would be better than the hp's? Have all the mats to make a gs but haven't decided what to make first. At the moment im at 571 hp and 3600 sp. I can scroll heal and most of the time raise dead.

  6. #6
    Community Member Trillea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iPuffinstuff View Post
    So you think the triple pos would be better than the hp's? Have all the mats to make a gs but haven't decided what to make first. At the moment im at 571 hp and 3600 sp. I can scroll heal and most of the time raise dead.
    Well I made mine a LONG time ago when the CHA skills still stacked. I sent you a step-by-step instruction on how to create a trip-pos with HP for 1st tier and SP bonus for 2nd and 3rd tier, with the added bonus of the +6 CHA skills on tier 3 for UMD which makes heal scrolls so much easier if you are fleshy. I would not suggest the WIZ 6 for 1st tier anymore. I do like the double SP bonus enough to keep the 2nd tier as SP instead of HP but that's personal preference. You can just as easily go tier 2 HP for pos as well which would get you 15 more HP but lose 100 SP overall if you are pure sorc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philam View Post
    I nominate you as head developer of DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.
    Concentrated power is the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

  7. #7
    Hero thesnoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Windham, ME, USA
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iPuffinstuff View Post
    Hello everyone. Have not posted much but wish to have some help with my sorc's equipment. At moment I am lv 26. I don't think I have enough time to farm for the best of the best so was wondering if I could get some idea's about not to hard to get equipment. Thank you in advance for any replies.
    Name Setaliac , Stats: Str 18, Dex 22, Con 30, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 57 w/out ship buffs or any pots
    Umd 39
    Equipment I use:
    Goggles= Clever +9 Resist +9
    Helmet= Blue Dragon Helm (Preferably Ins Cha +3)
    Neck= Charisma +9 Spellsight +15
    Trinket= Planar Focus of Erudition (+3 Ins. Intelligence)
    Cloak= Epic Jeweled Cloak (Doesn't have to be EE - EH is fairly easy to get)
    Belt= Health +9 Dodge 8/9%
    Ring=
    Ring=
    Gloves= Iron Mitts (3BC Gloves)
    Boots= Dex +8/9 Fort 110/115
    Bracers= Bracers of the Sun Soul (Villagers Comms)
    Armor= Flawless Blue Dragonscale Robes (Scales are easy to get and you only need to farm 3 comms of heroism for the base set)
    Main H= Twilight, Element of Magic (If you still have Raiders Reward Box - otherwise it's not too hard to farm if you can get a CiTW group together)

    Thank You!
    Left the rings empty so you can fill it in with what you need.
    "Melkorr (Completionist "Toaster of Vengeance") ~ Angrond (TWF Jugg) ~ Telchacar ~ Celebrimor (Bank) ~ Manados
    Thelanis

    Officer of The Innfellows

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload