Default A must have for Update 30!

Go to 18:35 on the video and check out oculus rift. Then imagine DDO using that tech.

Excuse me while I commit imaginary genocide. I'm preparing myself for further real world imperialism and colonialism by practicing wiping out everything that moves on orion.

no... i want nothing to do with facebook now on my face. no thanks.

Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar

I prefer this one:

Not interested even if was for free by the way I think google glass users shot be placed on a rocket and shot into the Sun

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Not interested even if was for free by the way I think google glass users shot be placed on a rocket and shot into the Sun
    So you want to murder anyone that has wearable technology? Are glasses wearers the only people you want to kill? Or do you want to kill those that wear smart watches? Or is it specific to google i.e. Anyone wearing something from google should die, but Apple users are ok?

Just trying to understand the mind of a mass murderer. Let us know please.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Community Member

Default U30???

Hm, update 30... 30? I can only imagine we get there if from now on every patch and hotfix is called update. Seriously, I'm only playing since just before MotU was released, but I think DDO (overall) was never in a worse state than it is now and u22 is the most useless updates I have seen. To me it looks like they only spend minimal efforts to keep the hardcore fans playing. When I log on in LotRO it's almost as sad, so Turbine maybe focuses on IC. When I remember the times I first went into Vile Apothecary on elite with my first life ranger... *cry* ...but in the end it's just a game. Good luck with u30!

Quote Originally Posted by helium4 View Post
    hm, update 30... 30? I can only imagine we get there if from now on every patch and hotfix is called update. Seriously, i'm only playing since just before motu was released, but i think ddo (overall) was never in a worse state than it is now and u22 is the most useless updates i have seen. To me it looks like they only spend minimal efforts to keep the hardcore fans playing. When i log on in lotro it's almost as sad, so turbine maybe focuses on ic. when i remember the times i first went into vile apothecary on elite with my first life ranger... *cry* ...but in the end it's just a game. Good luck with u30!
    doom?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackdae View Post
    doom?
    I can only speak for myself, but I've never had less hope for DDO's future than I have today.

Quote Originally Posted by Helium4 View Post
    Hm, update 30... 30? I can only imagine we get there if from now on every patch and hotfix is called update. Seriously, I'm only playing since just before MotU was released, but I think DDO (overall) was never in a worse state than it is now and u22 is the most useless updates I have seen. To me it looks like they only spend minimal efforts to keep the hardcore fans playing. When I log on in LotRO it's almost as sad, so Turbine maybe focuses on IC. When I remember the times I first went into Vile Apothecary on elite with my first life ranger... *cry* ...but in the end it's just a game. Good luck with u30!
    I still remember the updates that were so light Turbine didn't even need a downtime - just to push a button server-side and poof the update was live.
    If you think U22 is useless, you clearly have too high expectations.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    So you want to murder anyone that has wearable technology? Are glasses wearers the only people you want to kill? Or do you want to kill those that wear smart watches? Or is it specific to google i.e. Anyone wearing something from google should die, but Apple users are ok?

Yes.

Yes to all.

sending this from my Iphone, btw.

Love smart phones.

Anyway I watched the video and I am not sure how one would actually, you know... operate all the hotbars we have fin oculus rift.

I mean... I am pretty light on Hotbars myself and I have 6. I know ppl that have like 15. I just have no idea how would oculus rift manage all those possibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    Its also a hireling, it needs buffs to figure out what end the food goes in.
    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Oh and Lol - Fortitude 57, Reflex 64, Will 55 {Godlike Saves!}.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCB View Post
    There are players that I wish could be improved to the point of being a hire.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post

Just trying to clear the world idiots and google glass wears are at the top of list, and yes smart watch wearers are annoying as well right beside people who can't put down their cellphones and people who text constantly.

People don't interact directly enough, I prefer in person interaction but skype or phone calls are acceptable, texting me isn't!

Oh until fairly recently I avoided all apple products ( a remainder of my days as a Amiga hard core user and employee) but now I do have a i-phone and pad although some of ther other tablets are looking more attractive.

So you see I am not against technology
    Last edited by Uska; 06-20-2014 at 07:57 AM.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

The next "big thing" is this http://www.oculusvr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

So I can get a better look at the lag?

A must not have for me.

So players can throw up whenever they rubber band on a ladder?

Untill DDO and tech is capable of projecting a sexy little half elf in my living room... Ill stick to screens

mmmm the things i'd do...
    .................Im so lonely.. Someone wana spoon?
    Nefatron - Nefron - Nefrous - Ya Know What... Just Call Me NEF ~ Ghalland ~

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiponic View Post
    Untill DDO and tech is capable of projecting a sexy little half elf in my living room... Ill stick to screens

mmmm the things i'd do...
    .................Im so lonely.. Someone wana spoon?
    -opens the thread-

-carefully, slowly steps away from the thread-
    Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    Its also a hireling, it needs buffs to figure out what end the food goes in.
    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Oh and Lol - Fortitude 57, Reflex 64, Will 55 {Godlike Saves!}.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCB View Post
    There are players that I wish could be improved to the point of being a hire.

Quote Originally Posted by viktorserak View Post
    -opens the thread-

-carefully, slowly steps away from the thread-
    lol
    Take that as a no?

Im soft andSquishy like a drow..and Cute and cuddley like a bear form druid.

I wont bite.

RAWR
    Nefatron - Nefron - Nefrous - Ya Know What... Just Call Me NEF ~ Ghalland ~

With the google glasses (or the other ones from near the end of the video) integrated with the eye tracking thing would allow you to play ddo while stuck in traffic, or even taking a dump. So long as they don't allow said user to be seen doing whatever it is they are currently doing (ie "taking the browns to the super bowl") I'd be all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.