Community Member

Default Cannath Crafting Paralyzing?

Just returned player after several years absence and I only got to play for a week before having to go back to work (two weeks on two off). So of course I am hooked again and cant get enough DDO so I am scouring the forums at work and find out about crafting. But again I am stuck at work for another week and cant download planners on my work computer.
    So my question is. How high a level in crafting do I need to get to make a paralyzing bow? What is the lowest ML I can build it for? What is a reasonable estimate of effort required to get to that point. I am not a super zerger but do level reasonably fast so will be building it for another toon on my account or another life.

I know I could look most of this up if I were at home but it has been bugging me the last couple days since I found the crafting form.

Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by BYOHordie View Post
    Just returned player after several years absence and I only got to play for a week before having to go back to work (two weeks on two off). So of course I am hooked again and cant get enough DDO so I am scouring the forums at work and find out about crafting. But again I am stuck at work for another week and cant download planners on my work computer.
    So my question is. How high a level in crafting do I need to get to make a paralyzing bow? What is the lowest ML I can build it for? What is a reasonable estimate of effort required to get to that point. I am not a super zerger but do level reasonably fast so will be building it for another toon on my account or another life.

I know I could look most of this up if I were at home but it has been bugging me the last couple days since I found the crafting form.

Thanks for any help.
    As far as I know Paralysing is not available in Cannith Crafting. But, since you can't install stuff on your work computer, here's a link to jjflanigan's Crafting Planner. It runs in a browser.
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

Community Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianosmith View Post
    As far as I know Paralysing is not available in Cannith Crafting. But, since you can't install stuff on your work computer, here's a link to jjflanigan's Crafting Planner. It runs in a browser.
    Thanks just what I needed.