Community Member

Default Helf good for anything?

So I found an old forgotten mule, I think I was trying to make a DEX based monkcher, but messed up, so I could use some ideas on how to fix it.

Ingredients:
    1*Half-Elf, Lawful Neutral, level 1 ranger.
    1*LR heart.
    1*CitW weapon box.
    A bunch of collectable cards for a bunch of +3 skill and ability tomes.
    Access to all classes except Druid.

What can be made out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by MindCakes View Post
    So I found an old forgotten mule, I think I was trying to make a DEX based monkcher, but messed up, so I could use some ideas on how to fix it.

Ingredients:
    1*Half-Elf, Lawful Neutral, level 1 ranger.
    What can be made out of it?
    I've run several Helf Ranger/Rogue/(Fighter or Monk) with Cleric dilettante builds that I've had a lot of fun with. Really solid low-level healing ability (team or self), almost-no-fail heal scrolls without needing UMD (though normally I end up with the UMD needed anyway ), traps and locks. Win, win, win!

[I'm also fond of Helf Pure caster Clerics w/ Fighter Dilly builds too, at least for Heroic levels. If I have the CHA, I'll switch to Pally dilly once I get to Epics and my various paralyzers are no longer useful]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Helf good for anything?

Of course they are. You can still ridicule them, use them for target practice, or...

Throw Grease under their feet, Diplo the room of mobs, then run away!

In their defense, they're not bad dancers if you don't stand too close...
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PNellesen View Post
    almost-no-fail heal scrolls without needing UMD (though normally I end up with the UMD needed anyway )
    Yeah, that's my problem (lol, talk about problems), as far as I see it the dilettante is basically the Half-elf unique selling point, other races get their stuff, helves get dilettante, so if the dilettante is rendered obsolete... the answer becomes "Yeah, Helf is really good for TRing into human". Also, I don't find the almost-no-fail heal scrolls all that awesome, nice for topping off between fights, but then almost-no-chance-to-use heal scrolls are almost as good.

I'm thinking of going rogue dilletante instead, so probably no actual rogue levels, something like 12 monk, 6 ranger, 2 something possibly fighter for feats.
    Or maybe fighter diletante for the damage enhancementes? Then maybe something like 13/10 rogue, 6 ranger, 1/4 something else? maybe monk because she's lawful for some reason?
    Last edited by MindCakes; 06-19-2014 at 08:08 AM.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

It seems a pity to waste an LR on a lvl 1 char, but if you need to redo your stats, it can't be helped. Did you plan to stick with monkcher, or did you have something else in mind?

i haven't made a helf since the enhancement change but you can get 95(?)% change on heal scrolls but once you have enough umd you can swap to the rogue dillutant for 3d6 sneak damage or paladin for a bit of charisma to saves and heal amp
    Elemo IronCast - Patorikku Yama - Happyfruit Wardancer - Toysoldier - Wookiee ~Ghallanda~

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    It seems a pity to waste an LR on a lvl 1 char, but if you need to redo your stats, it can't be helped. Did you plan to stick with monkcher, or did you have something else in mind?
    That's the free heart everyone got, so I'm not terribly concerned about using it, chances are she won't be needing another, ever.
    The starting abilities are 11/17/14/8/16/8 and the options to get DEX to damage are actually somewhat limited, plus I'll probably want Overwhelming Critical and the STR is too low for that- but that's not so urgent so I may try to see how far I can get without the LR.

I'm planning to have a strong ranged option, whether that be monkcher or something else, like the new shuriken craziness (except I'm not quite sure how that works).
    My problem is once I start taking ranger levels, I tend to get 12 of them, I already have a couple characters like that >.>
    I just now tried to plan 12 monk/6 ranger/2 fighter for a change of pace, but in the end noticed I don't get Empower Heal (for cocoon) or self-cast 30 resists, and it's actually somewhat tricky to arrange all the feats... and before I knew it the planner was saying 6 monk/12 ranger/2 fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyYouKnow View Post
    i haven't made a helf since the enhancement change but you can get 95(?)% change on heal scrolls but once you have enough umd you can swap to the rogue dillutant for 3d6 sneak damage or paladin for a bit of charisma to saves and heal amp
    Yeah, but in early-to-mid levels I'll make do with wands, in higher levels I'll mix in some of the new heal-over-time potions, and, depending on build some ranger cure wounds (which I find surprisingly useful), and in epics I'll have ED abilities. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I just don't find the scrolls all that awesome. Though, I'll have quite a bit of heal amp (btw, it's not related to dillie) to make them better now... still not sold on the idea though.

Community Member

Ok, so right now the plan I'm semi-commited to is to go full ****** on bows, get to level 14 with 6rng/6monk/2ftr and then decide if I want 6 more ranger(swap IPS for emp.heal) or 6 more monk(swap master of forms for... something), use the LR heart at some point after 11 to fix the abilities for epic feats and get extra skills from INT tome.
    In epics get O.Crit and Combat Archery, and possibly improved martial arts if monk.

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.20.02
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Level 14 Lawful Good Half-Elf Female
    (2 Fighter \ 6 Monk \ 6 Ranger) 
    Hit Points: 193
    Spell Points: 110 
    BAB: 12\12\17\22
    Fortitude: 16
    Reflex: 15
    Will: 11

Starting            Ending          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats         Base Stats         Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)          (Level 14)           (Level 14)
    Strength             11                 17                   18
    Dexterity            17                 20                   20
    Constitution         14                 17                   17
    Intelligence          8                 11                   11
    Wisdom               16                 19                   19
    Charisma              8                 11                   11

Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Strength used at level 3
    +3 Tome of Strength used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Constitution used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Intelligence used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Wisdom used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Charisma used at level 11

Starting            Ending          
                     Base Skills        Base Skills       
    Skills           (Level 1)          (Level 14)        
    Balance               3                 14            
    Bluff                -1                  0            
    Concentration         6                 18            
    Diplomacy            -1                  0            
    Disable Device       n/a                n/a           
    Haggle               -1                  0            
    Heal                  7                 14            
    Hide                  3                  5            
    Intimidate           -1                  0            
    Jump                  2                 11            
    Listen                3                  4            
    Move Silently         3                  5            
    Open Lock             n/a               n/a           
    Perform              n/a                n/a           
    Repair               -1                  0            
    Search               -1                  0            
    Spellcraft           -1                  0            
    Spot                  7                 11            
    Swim                  0                  4            
    Tumble                4                  6            
    Use Magic Device      1                  8.5          

Level 1 (Ranger)
    Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Undead
    Feat: (Half-Elf Dilettante) Half-Elf Dilettante: Rogue
    Feat: (Selected) Point Blank Shot

Level 2 (Ranger)

Level 3 (Ranger)
    Feat: (Selected) Zen Archery

Level 4 (Ranger)

Level 5 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Stunning Fist

Level 6 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Cleave
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Power Attack

Level 7 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Harmonious Balance: Fists of Light

Level 8 (Ranger)
    Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Evil Outsider

Level 9 (Ranger)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Ranged Weapons

Level 10 (Monk)

Level 11 (Monk)

Level 12 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Master of Forms
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Ten Thousand Stars

Level 13 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Precise Shot

Level 14 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons
    Enhancement: Half-Elf - Half-Elven Versatile Nature (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Elf - Human Adaptability: Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Elf - Human Versatility: Damage Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Elf - Improved Dilettante (Rogue) (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Arcane Archer (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Morphic Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Metalline Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Conjure Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Energy of the Wild (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Energy of the Wild (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Energy of the Wild (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Corrosive Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Dispelling Shot (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Dispelling Shot (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Force Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Force Arrows (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Force Arrows (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Inferno Shot (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Inferno Shot (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Inferno Shot (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Terror Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Banishing Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Paralyzing  Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Arrow of Slaying (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Far Shot (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Sneak Attack (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Stealthy (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Stealthy (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Stealthy (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Archery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Archery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Archery (Rank 1)
    Am I missing anything?

Yeah, that's my problem (lol, talk about problems), as far as I see it the dilettante is basically the Half-elf unique selling point, other races get their stuff, helves get dilettante, so if the dilettante is rendered obsolete... the answer becomes "Yeah, Helf is really good for TRing into human". Also, I don't find the almost-no-fail heal scrolls all that awesome, nice for topping off between fights, but then almost-no-chance-to-use heal scrolls are almost as good.

I'm thinking of going rogue dilletante instead, so probably no actual rogue levels, something like 12 monk, 6 ranger, 2 something possibly fighter for feats.
    Or maybe fighter diletante for the damage enhancementes? Then maybe something like 13/10 rogue, 6 ranger, 1/4 something else? maybe monk because she's lawful for some reason?
    I play almost nothing other than half elves, I have a couple halflings, and one toon occasionally TR's into a drow. I love the dilettante feature.

I make sure to make my free core stat boost the same as my first dilly stat boost. That gives me +2 in a single stat without spending a huge amount of AP. So, if I take barb dilly, I make sure to end up with +2 Con, rather than +1 in my prime and +1 in Con. With DC casting being so far down in the toilet it frees me from having to be slavishly devoted to eeking out every fraction of a casting stat.

Here are some nice synergies:

Rogue Dilettante + any source of sneak attack damage (Tharnes, Stars of Day or Celestia, greensteel or lootgen radiance weapons)
    Fighter Dilettante + carnifex. Free weapon prof with an item that's easy to farm if you're willing to run Delera's multiple times in one life. I then swap to a better dilly for higher levels (usually when i start running Sands).
    Paladin Dilettante. I try to put this on all my clerics (and I have a lot of clerics). A free boost to saving throws is very very useful.
    Artificer dilettante. A free ranged weapon, plus scroll use. I've used this semi-successfully on a paladin build before I was hooked on UMD. It let me put elemental weapon effects on my paladin weapons.

I mostly play clerics, with a few paladins. I like to give my paladins the Rogue dilly extra sneak damage as they've tended to be two weapon fighters, which means having enough dex. I'm slowly transitioning over to two-handed fighting and I think barb dilly may fit better in that case.

I'm also using Fighter Dilettante on a pure cleric warpriest who sucessfully ground out an eSoS. I don't have the heart to abandon such a sweet weapon "just because" her god's weapon is scimitar. Fighter dilettante gives a line of weapon boosts that are not too far off what you get from the chosen weapon line and as a bonus she can use a ML: 25 holy burst + smiting red slotted g-axe I picked up somewhere.

I take Barb dilly if I have no other good synergies. Free hit points is never a bad thing, nor is an extra +2 con.

I won't pretend that half-elven dilettante is as useful as it used to be before the enhancement pass. The ap cost on the dilly line is rather crushing. Given how brokenly OP it was on initial release, it probably needed to be toned down a bit anyway. The first two to three tiers are definitely affordable and I usually find the feat worth it.

As far as whether they're ugly or not, I spend all my time staring at my toons butts. It's not like _I_ can tell if they're ugly or not. Half-elves have a large selection of hair styles.
    Last edited by eachna_gislin; 06-25-2014 at 03:54 AM.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

I personally would do something more like 11Ranger/6Monk/3Arti WSS centered build. I'd stay dex based, since that's what you're working with, but LR to str would be just as well. Longswords or shortswords; Whichever you like more, doesn't matter. Split your levels up between dex or str, and Wis. Pick up 10K stars and master stances. Rogue dille.

Build is virtually unkillable in heroic content and while the DPS while melee falls behind a bit in EE content it's perfect for EH.
    For EE content you need to go str based, drop longswords and use dual celestias for melee, but focus more on being an AA kiter.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    I personally would do something more like 11Ranger/6Monk/3Arti WSS centered build. I'd stay dex based, since that's what you're working with, but LR to str would be just as well. Longswords or shortswords; Whichever you like more, doesn't matter. Split your levels up between dex or str, and Wis. Pick up 10K stars and master stances. Rogue dille.

Build is virtually unkillable in heroic content and while the DPS while melee falls behind a bit in EE content it's perfect for EH.
    For EE content you need to go str based, drop longswords and use dual celestias for melee, but focus more on being an AA kiter.
    Could you explain a bit more? I don't think I get it, either way I look it seems 3 Arti is either to few, or 2 too many... unless that's "more ranger on more monk doesn't really do anything at this point, so why not two more arti"...

Could you explain a bit more? I don't think I get it, either way I look it seems 3 Arti is either to few, or 2 too many... unless that's "more ranger on more monk doesn't really do anything at this point, so why not two more arti"...
    Raises the level of scrolls. Also yes to the second part.
    Nightmanis De'Corenai 20 Rogue Mechanic or Assassin. Depending on how I feel during the etr.
    Sereine De'Corenai Paladin. Because ETR.

Guild of Won, Officer
    Fors Fortis, Officer

Hate to twist your mind, but God ain't on your side

Community Member

Something I began considering recently, 12 monk, 6 ranger, 2 cleric:

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.20.02
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Level 20 Lawful Good Half-Elf Male
    (12 Monk \ 6 Ranger \ 2 Cleric) 
    Hit Points: 270
    Spell Points: 309 
    BAB: 16\16\21\26\26
    Fortitude: 19
    Reflex: 19
    Will: 17

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 20)
    Strength             11                    18
    Dexterity            17                    20
    Constitution         14                    17
    Intelligence          8                    11
    Wisdom               16                    19
    Charisma              8                    11

Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Strength used at level 3
    +3 Tome of Strength used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Constitution used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Intelligence used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Wisdom used at level 11
    +3 Tome of Charisma used at level 11

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
                     Base Skills         Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)            (Level 20)
    Balance               3                    13.5
    Bluff                -1                     0
    Concentration         6                    18
    Diplomacy            -1                     0
    Disable Device       n/a                    n/a
    Haggle               -1                     0
    Heal                  7                    14
    Hide                  3                     8
    Intimidate           -1                     0
    Jump                  2                    10.5
    Listen                3                     4
    Move Silently         3                     8
    Open Lock             n/a                   n/a
    Perform              n/a                    n/a
    Repair               -1                     0
    Search               -1                     0
    Spellcraft           -1                     0
    Spot                  7                    11
    Swim                  0                     4
    Tumble                4                     6
    Use Magic Device      1                     8.5

Level 1 (Ranger)
    Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Undead
    Feat: (Half-Elf Dilettante) Half-Elf Dilettante: Rogue
    Feat: (Selected) Point Blank Shot

Level 2 (Ranger)

Level 3 (Ranger)
    Feat: (Selected) Precision

Level 4 (Ranger)

Level 5 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Zen Archery

Level 6 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Cleave
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Power Attack

Level 7 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Harmonious Balance: Fists of Light

Level 8 (Ranger)
    Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Evil Outsider

Level 9 (Ranger)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Ranged Weapons

Level 10 (Monk)

Level 11 (Monk)

Level 12 (Cleric)
    Feat: (Selected) Empower Healing Spell
    Feat: (Deity) Follower of the Silver Flame

Level 13 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Ten Thousand Stars

Level 14 (Cleric)
    Enhancement: Half-Elf - Half-Elven Versatile Nature (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Elf - Human Adaptability: Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Half-Elf - Human Versatility: Damage Boost (Rank 1)

Level 15 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Precise Shot

Level 16 (Monk)

Level 17 (Monk)

Level 18 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Great Cleave

Level 19 (Monk)

Level 20 (Monk)
    Enhancement: Half-Elf - Improved Recovery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Arcane Archer (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Morphic Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Metalline Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Conjure Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Corrosive Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Dispelling Shot (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Inferno Shot (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Inferno Shot (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Inferno Shot (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Flaming Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Terror Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Terror Arrows (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Terror Arrows (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Frost Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Paralyzing  Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Paralyzing  Arrows (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Paralyzing  Arrows (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Shock Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Arrow of Slaying (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Arcane Archer (Rgr) - Improved Elemental Arrows (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Tempest (Rgr) - Shield of Whirling Steel (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Tempest (Rgr) - Item Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Tempest (Rgr) - Improved Reaction (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Tempest (Rgr) - Improved Reaction (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Tempest (Rgr) - Improved Reaction (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Tempest (Rgr) - Haste Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Tempest (Rgr) - Haste Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Tempest (Rgr) - Haste Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Smite Foe (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Divine Might (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Divine Might (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Divine Might (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Toughness (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Righteous Weapons (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Ninja Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Ninja Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Shadow Veil (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Stealthy (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Stealthy (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Stealthy (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Sneak Attack Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Agility (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Healing Domain (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Wand Mastery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Wand Mastery (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Wand Mastery (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Bastion of Purity (Rank 1)
    Benefits: empower healing, divine might, many customization options, like possible wand mastery from RS
    Drawbacks: really short on AP and even trees - no easy access to kensei haste, tempest uses up a tree and lots of AP; one available feat less (no big problem - stunning fist can go)
    No way to IPS till level 15.

Helf- 10 AP - damage boost, 10% heal amp, 2 sneak die
    AA - 33 AP - Arrow of Slaying, improved elemental arrows.
    Tempest - 11 AP - haste boost
    Ninja spy- 11 AP - incorp (and also 2 sneak dice)
    Warpriest - 4 AP - righteous weapons, DM- bare minimum duration, probably pretty annoying, so likely 6AP instead of 4.

So 2 trees and about 11 AP left to pick from
    Shintao heal amp, passive Ki, pos. spell power, possibly some PRR
    RS wand mastery
    DWS sneak dice, pos. spell power
    More warpriest and Ninja for better DM, sneaking and the like.

How's that look?

Community Member

So I recently heard they're planning to get rid of STR and Great Cleave from OCrit requirements.
    With that, I could probably get this working without LR, will be a couple dmg per hit short, but more wisdom for more arrows on 10k stars, so maybe it works out...
    Levels
    1 Ranger Point Blank Shot
    2 Ranger
    3 Ranger Precision
    4 Ranger
    5 Monk (monk)Zen Archery
    6 Monk Power Attack + (monk)Deflect Arrows
    7 Ranger
    8 Ranger
    9 Monk IC:Ranged
    10 Monk
    11 Monk
    12 Monk Master of Forms* +(monk)10k Stars
    13 Cleric
    14 Cleric
    15 Monk Improved Precise Shot
    16 Monk
    17 Monk
    18 Monk Empower Healing
    19 Monk
    20 Monk
    21 Overwhelming Critical
    24 Combat Archery
    26 Holy Strike
    27 Blinding Speed**
    28 Forced Escape/Elusive target

* At 20 swap Master of Forms to Cleave for OC prereq.
    ** Because I hear Improved Martial Arts doesn't work with bows.