2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Default Ship given at U22 based on guild level rather than the ship already obtained pre U22

Ticket opened after previous tickets closed:

Wrong ship given (Windspyre Gryphon *plat* value 1.8M) after update - guild previously got to level 87 (ship Stormglory Typhoon value of 3850AS total) but during inactivity and decay the guild went to 68 and then worked its way back to 71 when people returned and the guild decay mechanism has been swtiched off. Refund of 1650 given but this either does not account for the full amount of AS spent previously OR for the amount of renown that the guild previously earned to obtained the highest level ship. The highest level ship was the only thing remaining after the guild decay mechanic. Please either return the full amount of remaining AS or translate the ship correctly back to the Stormglory Typhoon.

Ticket closed with

06/16/14 04:26 PM Our records indicate that we have already refunded your guild's Astral Shards for your ship purchase. We are unable to refund any further shards. We apologize for any inconvenience. - +<removed.+

Customer is now out of 3850-1650 shards = 2200 shards ... or, and this is way more hurtful, the value of several levels of hard earned renown back in the day. This is not a nice way to treat small guilds and returning players.

Anyone who actually sees this and has any suggestions about actions that can be done I'm listening.
    ~ Khyber - Crimson Eagles ~
    ~ Mellinator ~ Mellant ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Nvm.

Memory is a fickle thing. Prompting back to bay windows after having done maintenance down in the bowls of the ship so to speak... no didn't have... soooo...

I have made a mistake - it was the Tempest and not the Typhoon.

So actually the GMs have been perceptive and that guild is now up 1.8M plat.

The ship was translated to the level 70 ship and previously but had the astral shard ship of the Stormglory Tempest. So they both knew what we had and correctly translated the shards and gave them back. So they've done the correct thing.

But hey... now I have egg to go with that bacon!
    ~ Khyber - Crimson Eagles ~
    ~ Mellinator ~ Mellant ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    Nvm.

Memory is a fickle thing. Prompting back to bay windows after having done maintenance down in the bowls of the ship so to speak... no didn't have... soooo...

I have made a mistake - it was the Tempest and not the Typhoon.

So actually the GMs have been perceptive and that guild is now up 1.8M plat.

The ship was translated to the level 70 ship and previously but had the astral shard ship of the Stormglory Tempest. So they both knew what we had and correctly translated the shards and gave them back. So they've done the correct thing.

But hey... now I have egg to go with that bacon!
    Way to have the fortitude to stand up and say that.

Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    and then dropped it like a burning kitten