Default Guild slot items not stacking?

I have a Large guild slot item with +20 hp slotted and when equipping it my hp does not change. So is this a new bug because I seem to remember that it stacked with everything except other guild slotted items which includes GS. Thank you in advance for any info.

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devilteck View Post
    I have a Large guild slot item with +20 hp slotted and when equipping it my hp does not change. So is this a new bug because I seem to remember that it stacked with everything except other guild slotted items which includes GS. Thank you in advance for any info.
    My guess is that it's a "guild" type buff, and it's conflicting with something on the ship which has all been changed to a "guild" type buff.

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    My guess is that it's a "guild" type buff, and it's conflicting with something on the ship which has all been changed to a "guild" type buff.
    Maybe hags apothecary, gives 20 hp.

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Maybe hags apothecary, gives 20 hp.
    This may the very thing and if it does well guild slotted items just became junk tyvm again for ruining something some people have put .....gahhh nvm not worth it lol.

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)