Community Member

Default Going KuKu with the new Bard- looking forward to a boost for barbs next

I absolutely love the new bard and single wep fighting line. I hope barbs get some love next, so i can wipe away the dust and play him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuttamia View Post
    I absolutely love the new bard and single wep fighting line. I hope barbs get some love next, so i can wipe away the dust and play him too.
    Switched my (mostly) Spellsinger to a Swashbuckler. It was an obvious downgrade. Switched my Kensei to a Swashbuckler, keeping his high DC tactics and ED. It was a massive upgrade. More dodge, more AC, a spellpoint bar, perma-displacement, fascinate, 20% faster movement, cure spells, gh/rage/foc-chant, higher skills in EVERYTHING, and that silly little coup-de-stupidly-op. Probably can solo most everything EE if I wanted to be bored to tears.

So no, bards didn't need any buffs and the "buffs" to my fighter was... well, becoming a bard.

Still, he'll be mostly useless in a crowd of Pale Masters. As will any buffs they give the barbarian class if they don't bring other classes down to earth.

Every post congratulating the devs on what I consider to be borderline fraudulent development is a vote for killing DDO. When it happens, remember how you voted.

Betting paladins get love next.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Betting paladins get love next.
    Check the official discussion forum.

Yeah Raithe, not sure how someone who plays DDO with whole room Insta killers and 500 spell power Draconic burst 5 digit AOE damage calls a 12 sec CC required single target insta skill "stupidly OP". I don't know, I find it mind boggling. It calls into question just how much power one has actually experienced within the game to think that's over powered at all. I've played with it and I might take T5 in a different tree. So I disagree to put it mildly.

I don't know what to call it when someone thinks a string of trash mobs dieing 1 every 12 seconds is amazing power...

If I have helpless mobs I expect them to die every 3 seconds... not one per 12... Don't know what you're doing, because I am far from uber at this.
    Last edited by IronClan; 06-14-2014 at 02:20 AM.
    You guys filibustering a new mode have already succeeded in scaring the Dev's into not doing it the right way and re-scaling the existing settings, why in the world are you still filibustering? Drunk on your success? Schadenfreude? Spitefulness?

My Palemaster DPS is way lower than sorcs and even monkchers. Wizard DPS is a joke in this game.

I posted this in other thread, I ll do so here and everytime someone whines about wizard DPS: Diablo3 wiz >>>>>> DDO wiz.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

Quote Originally Posted by Indianwiz View Post
    My Palemaster DPS is way lower than sorcs and even monkchers. Wizard DPS is a joke in this game.

I posted this in other thread, I ll do so here and everytime someone whines about wizard DPS: Diablo3 wiz >>>>>> DDO wiz.
    I think you're underselling yourself, instantly killing something is the highest DPS possible in the game.

if you can't get EE insta kills these days AND good Nuking power (don't think traditional spells) or enchantment DC's (helping everyone's DPS) you're not trying very hard. There's only so many gear slots you can devote to your Necro DC and Wiz's have ridiculous numbers of feats for a secondary spell focus Evocation. For example there's no reason not to have Draconic burst with a high DC and spell power.

But don't worry no ones nerfing nukers or insta killers, people who think 12s CC'ed trash kills are over powered are obviously not playing casters. They are too fixated on "stupidly over power bards" which might be the funniest sincerely uttered non sarcastic thing posted here in the recent memory.
    Last edited by IronClan; 06-14-2014 at 12:10 PM.
    You guys filibustering a new mode have already succeeded in scaring the Dev's into not doing it the right way and re-scaling the existing settings, why in the world are you still filibustering? Drunk on your success? Schadenfreude? Spitefulness?