Default Navigator and Planeshifter (among others) on Top Deck of New Ships, please.

Yes, the new airships are nice.
    Yes, the new amenities are nice.
    The expansive, empty top deck is not nice.

At least give the option of navigator/plane shifter/whatever the new equivalent might be to be placed near the captain.

I also personally would like the option of bank/tavern/mail/AH/repairs on the top deck.
    It would just be so much faster for quick sell/repairs between quests to have these on the same deck where you load in instead of having to go through another loading screen, and guest invites to the ship will not need to wander around trying to figure out where they need to depart.

edit: After placing further buffs, we find the captain can farshift. So nevermind. But other things on top would still be nice.
    Last edited by Kasiddy; 06-12-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Yes, would like staple amenities on the top deck......its just a wasteland at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    I ran Where there is Smoke ELITE on a level 4, first life 28 hit point rogue, never TRd, no guild buffs, using a hireling cleric. One shotted two times at the first dog area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!
    Main toons on G-land: IronMunter, Iamhal, Mehhh, Dahh

Default agreed

/signed Don't know why a wasteland on the top deck is so appealing to the devs would prefer at least planescaller/navigator by the captain, bank/mailbox/AH/and tavern able to be placed somewhere up top.
    Current TR project -- Anshel life 8 of 20 ending up FVS
    Side TR project -- Daciana (life 8 of 14 maybe)(Will be completionist druid)
    Khyber main server

Originally Posted by MeliCat:
    I don't like strawberry ice cream. You can offer all the strawberry ice cream that you like and I won't eat it. Offer me chocolate and I'll ask for second helpings.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kasiddy View Post
    Yes, the new airships are nice.
    Yes, the new amenities are nice.
    The expansive, empty top deck is not nice.

At least give the option of navigator/plane shifter/whatever the new equivalent might be to be placed near the captain.

I also personally would like the option of bank/tavern/mail/AH/repairs on the top deck.
    It would just be so much faster for quick sell/repairs between quests to have these on the same deck where you load in instead of having to go through another loading screen, and guest invites to the ship will not need to wander around trying to figure out where they need to depart.

edit: After placing further buffs, we find the captain can farshift. So nevermind. But other things on top would still be nice.
    If you talk to the captain you have the option of selecting the navigator/plane shifter destinations as well.