Default Reincarnation Feedback

I thought I would post a few thoughts that I've had as I've been grinding away on my Past Lives

Heroic Completionist
    I have OCD to a certain extent so I’m working towards every useful PL x3 but still haven’t decided if I can bear to go Completionist because it would annoy me if I got there and another class came out, meaning I had to do 2 more lives to get back to where I was. I would feel like it was pointless to grind out all the favour because I might have to do it all again.
    If Heroic Completionist worked more like Epic, I would be a happy bunny, i.e. 3 lives from 4 ‘spheres’ and you’re done, no matter what. I would also love favour points to not reset upon HTR (without affecting first time XP bonuses and the like) but that wouldn’t be as important if the first change was made.

'Iconic’ Otto’s
    Why do we need 2 different types and why is there no crossover from 1-20 to 21-cap?
    I ask because I absolutely hate 1-20 levelling since most of my friends are playing epic the majority of the time.
    If Otto’s allowed you to go past 20, I would use one straight away after Iconic TRing. Maybe calculate the XP it should give you, allow the XP up to level 20 and give you an epic XP stone for the remainder, to be used when you’ve taken your 20th level?
    Alternatively, a smaller cost box that gives, say, 1 mil XP so you can use it at L15 and not feel like you’ve wasted a whole bunch of XP like you would with a 2 mil heroic box.Turbine, be a love and consider these please! Thanks :O)
    Last edited by KhellendrosUK; 06-11-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Bah, why does all the formatting disappear when I post? *sniffle*

Quote Originally Posted by KhellendrosUK View Post
    Bah, why does all the formatting disappear when I post? *sniffle*
    You'd better edit it if you want us to read it

Quote Originally Posted by blackdae View Post
    You'd better edit it if you want us to read it
    It won't let me, it just hangs when I select the edit button

Default If you don't mind....

EDIT Ignore you've sorted it
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    EDIT Ignore you've sorted it
    I had to edit it on my iPhone in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by KhellendrosUK View Post
    I would also love favour points to not reset upon HTR (without affecting first time XP bonuses and the like) but that wouldn’t be as important if the first change was made.
    Every heroic TR I earn around 2800 favor, meaning I get about 650 TP per life as a side effect of TRing. I seriously would not want to miss those extra points.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizeh View Post
    Every heroic TR I earn around 2800 favor, meaning I get about 650 TP per life as a side effect of TRing. I seriously would not want to miss those extra points.
    i agree. this is one of the reasons i tr. i get turbine points. so as for the op nope. not a good idea. i don't want to lose that. if you want them dont tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizeh View Post
    They could work around that if they really wanted to, say an 'Overall Favour Score' for all lives and a 'This Life Favour Score' but I did forget about this initially, apologies.

Some browser versions have this conflict that loses all formatting. A different browser should fix that and your editing issue. It worked bad in IE for me, but fine in chrome.

To your OP: I am grinding towards completionist first, then getting the x3's out of the way later. Better to have the completionist boost there in heroics than not.