Default Drop rate for Silver Slinger

I have been running Servants of the Overlord trying to pull the Silver Slinger on the Drow Ritual chest, but so far without success. Does anyone know what the drop rate is? Is it higher on hard and elite than on normal?
    Snarly Dwarf Chick With A Great Axe

Quote Originally Posted by Bonulino View Post
    I have been running Servants of the Overlord trying to pull the Silver Slinger on the Drow Ritual chest, but so far without success. Does anyone know what the drop rate is? Is it higher on hard and elite than on normal?
    Drop rate rule is the same as it is for any other piece of loot that is wanted.
    I.e.
    ransack the chest over and over and not get it.
    Give up on getting it and in 2 months when you have forgotten about it and are running it on casual on another toon to quick flag a guildie you'll get it.

Community Member

If you do it on EH you will get at least 1 slinger/party. I normally see 2-3 drops on EH, so try that if possible

It took me a month or so to get the base item then 2 months later got the shard..
    Not that I have it epic'd I pull it pretty often lol...
    Nefatron - Nefron - Nefrous - Ya Know What... Just Call Me NEF ~ Ghalland ~

Quote Originally Posted by Toro12 View Post
    Give up on getting it and in 2 months when you have forgotten about it and are running it on casual on another toon to quick flag a guildie you'll get it.
    It's almost a law of nature.
    Praise the Dark Six and pass the heals to pure melees.
    Full feat tree; Cannith; change; merger; evil; win; minmaxing; FotM; deja vu; Kobolds.
    Dungeons and Dragons Online ~ Nude Song and Gnarled Onions

Quote Originally Posted by stoerm View Post
    It's a law of nature.
    Fixed

Vendered several.....but I've still never seen a set of Firestorm Greaves in all the time the Desert has been available. Don't even want them any more but I still go looking out of pure principle!
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

2016 DDO Players Council PsychoBlonde's Avatar

I pulled one set of Firestorm Greaves the first time I got out there. Haven't seen them since.

But, yeah, this is why I rarely bother to "farm" for loot. The only time I ever pull anything is when I'm like "huh, I didn't know this dropped out of this chest".
    Thelanis player: Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Kimberlei (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Daiahn, Arrekeh