Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Epic Necro 4

Quote Originally Posted by dlsidhe View Post
    He was already undead. He can't get more undead now that he's all-dead.

I'm in favor of a Necro 5 rather than an epic'd Necro 4.
    But that takes effooort..

It is one of the better raids in the game but unfortunatelly it's plagued by bugs and even a minimum of lag can be a killer
    OkarisRage, artificer master crafter
    Caldrick, mabar paladin - Noellal, spellsinger loremistress
    Tagthor, barbarian shield-tank
    Comprehensive list of cormyrean attributes

Quote Originally Posted by janave View Post
    How many people are new to Litany in your group, maybe not even knowing that it is an XP milking Quest?

Optionals are usually run at casual, yes, even the ubervets in uberlootz dont go for Choltuzz on elite, which is funny in many ways. I hardly call anyone "elite" with such a keen avoidance for challenge . What was all the loot,pastlife and preparations was for then? bragging?

I wish i could find groups that dare to at least try, but 'skippers and quitters' are too common these days.

Well, anyway imo Necro4 epic needs more tweaks than HP multipliers, and loot with more (+)-es in the corner.
    Some of my old guild mates always ran Litany Elite right on through to the optionals (even Cholthulzz not the toughest in my experience)

Any more I don't even bother flagging for Abbot.

Kinda assume this means epic level 14 quests, epic Litany (with some new or reworked bosses), and a new raid, akin to the Gianthold overhaul.

If so - excellent. The quests in Orchard are fantastic, except of course for Fleshmakers which isn't bad when not solo/duo. The Abbot raid is amazing if a bit inaccessible to the weaker 50% of players (maybe heroic normal could be toned down further, let them see what they are missing, but let them strive to improve if they want to try higher difficulties).
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    If so - excellent. The quests in Orchard are fantastic, except of course for Fleshmakers which isn't bad when not solo/duo. The Abbot raid is amazing if a bit inaccessible to the weaker 50% of players (maybe heroic normal could be toned down further, let them see what they are missing, but let them strive to improve if they want to try higher difficulties).
    Normal Abbot is easy enough. I think the tedious flagging mechanic does more to discourage players than anything else. Should be one-and-done like Titan, not "re-flag every life".
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

[QUOTE=Karadon_II;5352877]EPIC COYLE!!!! Muahahahahah! I agree trying to keep coyle under control in epic that could be a great handful of all time it might just keep them coming back for more.

I've had more than enough of undeads already with Thunderholme! I was hoping at least this time they'd pick Vale, but its moar undead

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We'll have a lot more to say about our plans for Epic Orchard and more very soon (we're getting Pirates of the Thunder Sea ready for launch tomorrow, after all), but thank you!
    Any news on Epic Orchard and more? Very soon?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456