Some Do's and Dont's for theoretical paladin spells:
- Take inspiration from PnP, but what's good in PnP isn't always going to be good in DDO.
- Weapon enchantments
- Personal Augmentions (see artificer spell list)
- Aura of Glory
- Increased maximum caster levels of current spells, like Divine Favor.
- Melee-ranged attacks that use spell points, such as the ones used by druids.
- DC-based spells that use Wisdom as their DC modifier, unless said spell's DC can be improved by items/effects that increase sunder/stun/trip DCs.
- Summoning spells, unless said summon improves with paladin levels, such as druid and artificer companions.