I just finished the 5 quests but there does not seem to be Feedback threads for the area and quest. Just some things I noticed:
"Ghost of a Chance":
- The trap does to much damage. On EH it hit me for about 380 damage and it hit 4 times as soon as I came close. The DC on the save is high as well probably somewhere in the higher 70s. Since I am not aware of any way to avoid this trap (At least not the second part of it) it would make this quest impossible to complete for anyone without evasion and high reflex saves or rogue skills.
- The optional XP for the 2 trolls is quite high. I got about 10k XP and they are easy to get to and easy to kill.
- From what I experienced the repair drone is more dangerous than the sniper drones. I am not sure if this is working as intended.
"Prove your worth" & "Ghost of a Chance":
- Quest rewards are still for lvl 7, although it gives commendations
The other quest's seemed fine. I don't like the escalator part in "Prove you Worth", but I guess there are more people that complained about the ladder jumping. I really like the insults in the end fight.
The final quest (sry I don not remember the name at the moment) was ok, although very long to solo. This is probably a quest that is more fun in a group when you have a chance to protect your controls. The loot was nice though. No named items, but I received 7 chests in total
Chain End Rewards: One of the named items and one Thunder-Forged Dwarven Ingot, I am not sure if the last one is supposed to be in there.
- The Cloudreaver stopped to fire once I reached a balista. I am not sure if this is intended or not. If it fires while you are at the ballista this would probably interrupt anyone without evasion, but right now the ship just waited until I destroyed it. It could a least sent crew members down.
- After I boarded the Ill Fate, the ship still targeted me with the cannons and hook. The hook then lead to the following result, which I guess is not working as intended: