Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 96
  1. #1
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,794

    Default No Amenities in chest drop in U22

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Yes, it does mean that U22 will likely go live without chest drops for the new Airship Amenities, although we'll be working to get this fixed as soon as we can.
    One good thing about guild ship was that if we didn't want to spend money on those, we could actually earn those by playing.

    Don't worry, I'm not expecting them to be fixed in U22p1 but more likely in U23. Seems like the trend here.



    Some info on costs, just to have them in one post so we can draw our conclusions:

    Quote Originally Posted by JGHN View Post
    There is total of 12 air ships 6 you buy with plat and have guild level requirements and 6 as ships with no guild level requirements. The guild levels are 10,40,70,100,130,150.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphion View Post
    No discounts going from plat to shard or shard to shard on Lama. No official word on it yet either.

    Bolt- 1k AS
    +
    Tempest- 650 AS
    +
    Typhoon- 1k AS
    +
    Glaive- 1k AS
    +
    Trefoil- 2k AS
    +
    Kraken- 3k AS
    ___________
    8650 total Astral Shards to go from Bolt to Kraken

    Also it states in the ships description that it upgrades from the previous astral shard ship.
    Here are the prices of all the amenities
    Last edited by Wizza; 06-09-2014 at 03:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

  2. #2
    Community Member blackdae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    338

    Default

    I'm more sad about the prices of the exp amenity.

    I was willing to spend some TPs to buy AS to get it, and the other usefull ones.. but seeing how high is the price made me "gasp!".

  3. #3
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackdae View Post
    I'm more sad about the prices of the exp amenity.

    I was willing to spend some TPs to buy AS to get it, and the other usefull ones.. but seeing how high is the price made me "gasp!".
    Can you post them here? I haven't checked them yet and have not seen them anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

  4. #4
    Community Member blackdae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    Can you post them here? I haven't checked them yet and have not seen them anywhere.
    This is the EXP shrine


    Shrine of Experience I ----- 95 ASTRAL SHARDS
    Shrine of Experience II ---- 195 ASTRAL SHARDS
    Shrine of Experience III --- 325 ASTRAL SHARDS
    Shrine of Experience IV --- 400 ASTRAL SHARDS
    Shrine of Experience V ---- 495 ASTRAL SHARDS

    Total ---------------------- 1510 ASTRAL SHARDS

    But someone had the entire list:

    Quote Originally Posted by rosedarkthorn View Post
    Arcane Sanctum: 140k plat
    Archery Range: 120k plat
    Archwizard: 195k plat
    Armory: 125k plat
    Bash the Breakable Cargo Bay: 180k plat
    Bath House: 70k plat
    Black Abbot's Shadow: 165k plat
    Chronoscope: 60k plat
    Collegium of the Twelve: 175k plat
    Concert Hall: 190k plat
    Crusader's Chapel: 135k plat
    Fencing Master: 215k plat
    Floating Rock Garden: 75k plat
    Game Hunter: 210k plat
    Grandmaster's Dojo: 160k plat
    Green Steel Crafting Hall: 200k plat
    Hag Apothecary: 225k plat
    Ninja Assassin: 220k plat
    Old Sully's Grog Cellar: 85k plat
    Paradoxical Puzzle Box: 80k plat
    Proving Ground: 170k plat
    Shrine to the Devourer I: 50k + II: 350k + III: 475k + IV: 650k = 1,525,000 plat
    Sign of the Silver Flame I: 50k + II: 325k + III: 450k + IV: 625k = 1,450,000 plat
    Stormreaver Memorial I: 50k + II: 400k + III: 550k + IV: 700k = 1,700,000 plat
    Tactical Training Room: 105k plat
    Three Finger Thad's: 50k plat
    Trapsmith's Workshop: 145k plat
    Wild Grove: 155k plat

    Banquet Hall: 75 AS
    Cannith Crafting Hall: 125 AS
    Danger Room: 180 AS
    Farshifter's Chambers: 90 AS
    Forbidden Library: 195 AS
    Grand Reliquary I: 180 + II: 275 + III: 325 + IV: 395 = 1175 AS
    Otto's Irresistable Dancehall: 180 AS
    Sellsword's Tavern: 150 AS
    Shrine of Experience I: 95 + II: 195 + III: 325 + IV: 400 + V: 495 = 1510 AS
    The Orien Express: 60 AS
    Throne Room: 180 AS

  5. #5
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,794

    Default

    What does x + x + x means? I have to buy the I then upgrade to II then to III etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

  6. #6
    Community Member blackdae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    What does x + x + x means? I have to buy the I then upgrade to II then to III etc?
    Yes! For the joy of your wallet!

  7. #7
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Dandonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackdae View Post
    This is the EXP shrine


    Shrine of Experience I ----- 95 ASTRAL SHARDS
    Shrine of Experience II ---- 195 ASTRAL SHARDS
    Shrine of Experience III --- 325 ASTRAL SHARDS
    Shrine of Experience IV --- 400 ASTRAL SHARDS
    Shrine of Experience V ---- 495 ASTRAL SHARDS

    Total ---------------------- 1510 ASTRAL SHARDS

    But someone had the entire list:
    That's pretty insane...
    It's definitely an N-word.

  8. #8
    Community Member Ausdoerrt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,010

    Default

    Well wow. And chest drops just happen to be accidentally bugged. Wow.

    I used to look forward to the guild update, but seriously. ****. That.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

  9. #9
    Community Member Garix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    That's pretty insane...

    It's an incentive (of sorts) to increase the size of a guild... although the ensuing drama of "XYZ Guild demanded 20 AS from me to join and the booted me" will keep the servers lively (livelier?!) or a while.

    Small guilds (without deep pockets or who haven't been playing with the Shard Exchange) will either stock up on the old shrines (and lose the increased time advantage of the new stuff) or ignore the Exp shrines completely.

    My guild consists of SWMBO and I. Can safely say I am going to be ignoring the exp shrines.


    EDIT: BTW if there is a guild called "XYZ" I wasn't being personal
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

  10. #10
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackdae View Post
    Yes! For the joy of your wallet!
    Wow. Why would they do something like that? 1510 AS seems pretty expensive for just a 5% Shrine. I understand it's permanent but still.

    And why did they make so we have to upgrade? Why can't we just buy the new 5% shrine? Doesn't seem practical to me. The upgrade feature is nice for new guilds who are just leveling up but they should put the final version avaible for purchase without needing to go through the upgrades.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    It's an incentive (of sorts) to increase the size of a guild... although the ensuing drama of "XYZ Guild demanded 20 AS from me to join and the booted me" will keep the servers lively (livelier?!) or a while.

    Small guilds (without deep pockets or who haven't been playing with the Shard Exchange) will either stock up on the old shrines (and lose the increased time advantage of the new stuff) or ignore the Exp shrines completely.

    My guild consists of SWMBO and I. Can safely say I am going to be ignoring the exp shrines.
    What do you mean with "lose the increased time advantage" ? Won't the old Amenities last 2-6 hours as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

  11. #11
    Community Member Garix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    What do you mean with "lose the increased time advantage" ? Won't the old Amenities last 2-6 hours as well?
    Last time I checked on Lam the still lasted 1hr and didn't pause in public areas, they also weren't activated by the "Buff all" button. It may of changed.

    Will check.
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

  12. #12
    Community Member blackdae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    Can safely say I am going to be ignoring the exp shrines.
    Probably this will be my fate too :/

  13. #13
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post

    Will check.
    Thank you, please do so if you can. Unable to log in on Lamannia to check stuff for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

  14. #14
    Community Member Garix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    Thank you, please do so if you can. Unable to log in on Lamannia to check stuff for a while.

    Confirmed, at least with the exp shrine, old style still count down in public areas, only last 1hr and aren't activated by the buff all button.
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

  15. #15
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Why release content if you didnt finish it?
    Seems pretty stupid to me, or you think we are stupid and dont get what you are doing?

  16. #16
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    Confirmed, at least with the exp shrine, old style still count down in public areas, only last 1hr and aren't activated by the buff all button.
    Well thats too bad.

    I really don't like this "coincidence" with the Amenities not dropping in chests. It's really a low punch. Coupled with these really high prices, I'm really less excited about new guild stuff than I was when I read about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

  17. #17
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Good thing new players have millions of pp and thousand of shards to enjoy these buffs and not lose them on death.

  18. #18
    Community Member Garix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    Well thats too bad.

    I really don't like this "coincidence" with the Amenities not dropping in chests. It's really a low punch. Coupled with these really high prices, I'm really less excited about new guild stuff than I was when I read about it.
    They are higher than I expected but not as high as I'd feared.

    I, personally at least, do like the new ammenities. There are something I'd like to of seen and losing out on the bank, tavern and post box on the top level is really annoying me. Wouldn't mind as much if you logged back in on the same level as you logged out on. As it stands it's going to be a pain in the rear for those of us with bank characters

    As to the amenities not dropping in chests, I'm guessing it's more along the lines of adding them to the loot table has screwed something else up, and its proving troublesome to track down.
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

  19. #19
    Community Member Bargol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    As to the amenities not dropping in chests, I'm guessing it's more along the lines of adding them to the loot table has screwed something else up, and its proving troublesome to track down.
    Seriously you believe this?

    No if they don't drop in chests for 2 months then there are many whales in the game who will buy all the amenities. It will be a great quarter for DDO store sales and I bet that is the thought for them conveniently not dropping in chests.....until when update 23? update 24?

  20. #20
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    As to the amenities not dropping in chests, I'm guessing it's more along the lines of adding them to the loot table has screwed something else up, and its proving troublesome to track down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bargol View Post
    Seriously you believe this?

    No if they don't drop in chests for 2 months then there are many whales in the game who will buy all the amenities. It will be a great quarter for DDO store sales and I bet that is the thought for them conveniently not dropping in chests.....until when update 23? update 24?
    Pretty much what Bargol said. This can't just be a lovely coincidence. People will buy the new amenities as soon as they drop because they want them ASAP and that means more sales for Turbine.

    I'd be surprised if this "bug" was fixed in U22p1 but I'm thinking more about U22p2 or even U23. We all know Turbine anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload