Ok...just got back on Lamania to check out the changes to guild ships.
The following are the things I noticed in messing around for 20 minutes.
1) The hot tubs as listed in the release notes do NOT provide a tavern environment. I tried everything and you can't switch spells or charge clickies.
2) The spell swords tavern does NOT have a tavern environment. Again I tried everything and you can't switch spells or charge clickies. I even removed and replaced amenities to see if updating them helped.
3) The banquet hall does NOT have a tavern environment and it does not create a tavern environment on the top deck as indicated in the release notes.
4) It seems the devs outdid themselves on a new level of drab with the basic colors of the stormglory typhoon....even more then on live.
5) The top deck is still a huge vast wasteland of nothing. This just seems absurd that they are unwilling to throw even a couple amenity slots up here to create a convenience deck....sad...just sad.
EDIT: Also just noticed some weird invisible walls in the guild ship show room around the outside of the entire room.
EDIT 2: I logged out of lamania waited 20 to 30 minutes and logged back in....the areas stated to have a tavern effect do have the tavern regen for clickies but was still unable to switch spells.