Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Solo EN peaks. Ranger. The importance of evidence!

EDIT:THIS RAID WAS NOT COMPLETED SOLO, IT WAS COMPLETED 3 MAN AND MADE TO LOOK AS THOUGH IT WAS SOLO'D. I DID THIS TO SHOW THE IMPORTANCE OF FURTHER EVIDENCE THAN JUST POSTING SCREEN SHOTS STANDING AT THE END OF A COMPLETED RAID. SORRY IF I MISSLEAD ANYONE, THAT WAS NOT MY INTENT. BELOW IS THE FULL VIDEO.

Here are some screenies.

As you can see by my stacks of blitz, I have just finished fighting. Knowone else in party and I have all the kills. There is also no loot in the chest under anyone elses name(this means a lot now days)!
    Last edited by Knight_slayer; 06-05-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Community Member

Ah yes, a "ranger". :P

I feel like there's a joke here somewhere in this post, so I'll just say I like that you call this a "ranger".

Community Member stoopid_cowboy's Avatar

Another raid solo'd by a Monkcher...

"Oh no Turbine, Monkcher builds are not OP in the slightest."
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I guess pants can be optional

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

"This just in: Monkcher is still OP. News at 11."
    Revisiting the Classics: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard
    Other build threads: Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

Either you guys are double sarcastic or you are missing the point.

Hey Sestra, good job ! Should have posted something more silly like Blitzing melee only barbie or bard lol.

Shahang (fvs caster), Bellezza (assassin), Wipekin (monkcher), Farida (air savant), Nezhat (melee) Ghallanda/Devourer

Do you have "stand and be judged" twisted?

EDIT:

NVM...see it now.
    Leader - Legion of Eberron (Cannith)
    Loromir
    Baldomir
    Weyoun
    Among others

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by kinggartk View Post
    Do you have "stand and be judged" twisted?
    Nope. (You can see his twists in the 3rd screen shot)

Gratz man, deducing from all that TS chatter it was a rough ride!
    'Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about.
    And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have.'
    Omnipresence, Ghallanda
    - Xaositect, Thakorian, Vhaerite, Hexmetal, Praxarian, Aoskar -

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Ah yes, a "ranger". :P

I feel like there's a joke here somewhere in this post, so I'll just say I like that you call this a "ranger".
    Yes I'd call it a ranger. I use a bow 99.999% of the time, have teir 5 in AA enhansment, 48 AP spent on ranger enhansmants over 2 tress versus 9 AP spent in monk enhansments over 2 tress. What else would I call it?

If you had a 12 cleric, 6 monk, 2 pally. Played in grand master of flowers, had enhansments teir 5 in ninja spy and used wraps for melee 100% of the time, only used SP for buffing and self healing, would you call that a cleric?

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Congrats, now a video

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    Congrats, now a video
    As you can see in the screenies from the Bandicam FPS counter in top right, I did video that run. However I feel that uploading it will only take away from the amount of people who think this is some sort of achievement, which I assure you it is not! This is pretty sweet actually, I might have a shot at EE LOB solo tomorrow!

Edit: FPS counter in top left, the other right!

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Very impressive!!!

Wow that is awesome.

I've gone in solo a few times to see what would happen and I got my butt handed to me in the 1st minute or so. Of course I was on my human pure arty Livmo (treasure hunter toon).

I bookmarked this as something to aspire to as an achievement in the arty realm.

Also I'm amazed your fort is only 130%. However, I do envy your AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Wow that is awesome.

I've gone in solo a few times to see what would happen and I got my butt handed to me in the 1st minute or so. Of course I was on my human pure arty Livmo (treasure hunter toon).

I bookmarked this as something to aspire to as an achievement in the arty realm.

Also I'm amazed your fort is only 130%. However, I do envy your AC.
    Ok enough, enouigh already. Sorry I didn't think this would fool anyone and deception was not my intent. Hell I even tittle the thread "The importance of evidence" yet show no evidence in the screenies posted that this dungeon was completed solo. This dungeon was not completed solo, infact it was 3 manned. I only ever had one dragons agro at a time and over the whole raid I'd say I had dragon agro for less than 60 seconds! The other 2 guys with me(who were able to loot, recall and drop group before I took the screen shots) took a dragon each while I DPS'd everything. It made for a very eassy completion, it also fooled many more people than I thought.

My intent here was to show the importance of evidence, like the tittle sais! A screenie standing at the end of a completed raid really means nothing. Here is an IP screenie from this solo, lol. I'll also upload the video for lolz.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    However I feel that uploading it will only take away from the amount of people who think this is some sort of achievement, which I assure you it is not!I might have a shot at EE LOB solo tomorrow!
    What is this supposed to mean? Is this whole thread sarcastic? Am I missing some game breaking bug or something?

If not, congrats.

EDIT: Yep I see it now. So no congrats :P
    Last edited by somethingtosay; 06-05-2014 at 11:59 AM.

Community Member

So... when is the part when some1 posts an edited video and tell you that all your achievements were faked?
    Last edited by Shaatan; 06-05-2014 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    So... when is the part when some1 posts an edited video and tell you that all your achievements were faked?
    I guess when it happens it happens, video is not 100% proof, just that the effort required to edit party members out of video is incomparable to the ease I faked this solo.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Either way its still impressive!

Ok enough, enouigh already. Sorry I didn't think this would fool anyone and deception was not my intent. Hell I even tittle the thread "The importance of evidence" yet show no evidence in the screenies posted that this dungeon was completed solo. This dungeon was not completed solo, infact it was 3 manned. I only ever had one dragons agro at a time and over the whole raid I'd say I had dragon agro for less than 60 seconds! The other 2 guys with me(who were able to loot, recall and drop group before I took the screen shots) took a dragon each while I DPS'd everything. It made for a very eassy completion, it also fooled many more people than I thought.

My intent here was to show the importance of evidence, like the tittle sais! A screenie standing at the end of a completed raid really means nothing. Here is an IP screenie from this solo, lol. I'll also upload the video for lolz.

Either way its still an impressive acomplishment for just 3 players!

What happend to me when I tried to solo it was the chubby dragon killed me when the smaller joined him and they tag teamed, since I could not keep the seperated. I tried using my arty dog to tank the smaller one, but once Buddy dies the smaller dragons joins chubby for lunch. Then they feast on my remains and I become an adventueres back pack! Takes only a minute into battle for this to happen.

Also you got me good with the screenies Well played!

Community Member

I guess when it happens it happens, video is not 100% proof, just that the effort required to edit party members out of video is incomparable to the ease I faked this solo.
    Maybe you'd be the first one to solo something for once, if you put as much effort in figuring out raid mechanics as you do in making sure every achievement posted on this forum is following your personal guidelines for legitimacy.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    Maybe you'd be the first one to solo something for once, if you put as much effort in figuring out raid mechanics as you do in making sure every achievement posted on this forum is following your personal guidelines for legitimacy.
    ToD. But really you can post an achievement however you want as long as you consider it an achievement. There is never 100% evidence of this or that, but if you don't provide sufficient evidence then be prepared for accusations. In your case really you could of provided the twist screenshots when you originally posted because there are always people questioning the validity of the screenshot if there is not enough evidence to provide anything.

And people have every right to question things if there is no evidence provided, there is always 10 exploits going on at any time that can be taken advantage of, especially with easily questionable activity and insufficient evidence.
    Last edited by moo_cow; 06-05-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    ToD
    Don't say ToD to Shat or he is going to speedrun it again while neg levelling the bosses!
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast