Default What's Happening to Manyshot,10k + Fury?

I heard some distressing news that neither adrenaline nor unbridled fury will work with manyshot and 10k stars after update but have not been able to find confirmation....hoping its an unfounded rumour....
    I am often cynical and say mean things. It's a WAI "Feature". Mokune (Guild Leader of Pandora's Box on Khyber), Iquitz, Returning, Thaumat, Ketzerisch, Xhiron, Koanoak et al...

Community Member

Last time i checked it like 3 weeks ago it was working. So has it changed since the new updates went live on lammania?

Default Not sure.

Honestly, with full time work, family, guild and personal in game goal I havn't the time to download lammania let alone get wrapped up in it.

Just heard a rumour while playing on live that it is changing to not work together.

Of course I believe it will not work together when the U19 goes live but will more than likely still work fine on Lam until 11:59 pm August 18th.
    I am often cynical and say mean things. It's a WAI "Feature". Mokune (Guild Leader of Pandora's Box on Khyber), Iquitz, Returning, Thaumat, Ketzerisch, Xhiron, Koanoak et al...

Community Member

I haven't check on this yet.

But if it was never intended to be used with Manyshot or 10k, then it got fixed.

It was still working last weekend for me.

It this point is save to assume Fury Shot is WAI. They removed it once before then put it back in after correcting a bug.

It works together. Just tested it on Lamannia.

What doesn't work together is 10K stars and Manyshot. They share the same cool down. So 10K stars can't activate if Manyshot is on cool down.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrande View Post
    What doesn't work together is 10K stars and Manyshot. They share the same cool down. So 10K stars can't activate if Manyshot is on cool down.
    Unless that was just changed, that is only in the description. Contrary to the description text, when I tested this just recently they were still able to be used alternately to keep more 'ranged uptime'.

Question

I have not had much time on Lammania but can't find the 10k stars enhancement, where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart_D View Post
    I have not had much time on Lammania but can't find the 10k stars enhancement, where is it?
    Its no longer an Enhancie.
    its a feat.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrande View Post
    It works together. Just tested it on Lamannia.

It's always worked that way. What it effectively means is you can't use them both at the same time. You can't use manyshot while 10k is on a timer (which is the same length as you get 10k anyhow). You can use 10k while manyshot is on a timer unless they are planning to change that.

Default Thanks Yall!

I know on live MS has 120 sec CD, 20 sec active +100 secs of non-active waiting for MS. 10K can be activated 10-20s after the last MS arrow (not sure exactly but fairly certain its not more than 20s) leaving approximately 50-60 seconds of waiting for next MS (which isnt bad considering I sometimes get 2 rounds of 10K between the last MS arrow and MS CD expiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralthyrtiaq View Post
    I heard some distressing news that neither adrenaline nor unbridled fury will work with manyshot and 10k stars after update but have not been able to find confirmation....hoping its an unfounded rumour....
    I was hoping it would be true, hence fixed. imo
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!