Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bargol View Post
    Ok so after looking at the changes extensively on lamania, reading through many peoples comments on this and other threads. I think something like the following might solve my concerns and the concerns many people have.

Instead of completely removing all the old amenities and pushing everything into the cargo hold why not populate the top deck with a few of them mostly convenience items. You could then remove the hook points from the cargo hold that would be placed on the top deck. This would also allow the hook points in the cargo hold to be spread apart a bit making it significantly easier to add time to them.

The following image shows the intention to allow only the convenience items to be bought and place on the top deck. Since this may conflict with some of the new amenities either remove the new ones, Allow both, or instead of providing an old style hook point provide for the new style ones to be placed on the top deck but make sure they have the same exact features of the old ones...like tavern regen.

Stormglory Typhoon Pictured

So this arrangement populates the top deck to create a "meeting area" for the guild and with the new buff all button means only the resists and other "legacy" items the devs wish to phase out go into the cargo hold. As you can see these hook points would not sell or allow resist shrines or other amenities the devs don't want on the top deck or anywhere but the cargo hold.

However it also provides for a quick easy place to vendor, recharge clickies, post an auction, check mail, etc. or a meeting place while filling a group / raid. Also....don't take away the dummy.
    /signed

On *this* particular point I agree with you!

Glin or Maj?!?! Are you out there? Paying attention! This is *very* critical *imo*! We need clickies & boosts to regen & to be able to switch spells etc out!! And sell stuff!!

Asking nicely/sincerely/politely! Otherwise please explain the rationale/reasoning behind this design/management/production decision! Please & thanks a bunch! :P! ! !

*yes I did copy my post from the other thread >< Still worth it! This is VERY IMPORTANT!!11 Sigh, I doubt anything will get changed, they(Turbine) almost never listen to us...
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Not having a tavern regen / spell switching area would be a severe blow to our guild. It would be nice if at least this could be checked - there seems to be a Tavern, so the tavern should have a Tavern environment effect.

Not having this on the deck and near the buff-all-button is somewhat of a deal, but not much. Later on this ammenity will be conveniently located near to the next ladder and we will get used to click "1st deck" and run there. On a larger ship this none the less will force us to do marathon runs to get there, due to the sheer bigness of the ship.

Edit - I put up a thread on Lam discussions as well, here.
    Last edited by Nestroy; 05-25-2014 at 11:48 PM.

Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Bargol View Post

Stormglory Typhoon Pictured

So this arrangement populates the top deck to create a "meeting area" for the guild and with the new buff all button means only the resists and other "legacy" items the devs wish to phase out go into the cargo hold. As you can see these hook points would not sell or allow resist shrines or other amenities the devs don't want on the top deck or anywhere but the cargo hold.

However it also provides for a quick easy place to vendor, recharge clickies, post an auction, check mail, etc. or a meeting place while filling a group / raid. Also....don't take away the dummy.
    /Signed, this would be pretty darn good.
    /Double signed on having an actual taver area with tavern regeneration of HP, mana and clickies.

Greetz,
    Red Orm
    Will Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Khyber (mail Ninevrisei) if you provide the needed materials.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12