Community Member
    Buffalo, NY

Default Wow...The server is even dead on the forums

Unless I am looking in the wrong place, this is the first new thread in 6 days. Time for a server merge? Do I heat TAPS?
    Valiant Accord

It's all fine.

We're too busy killing trolls in-game, rather than fighting them here...and losing.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

The forums kinda died after the "upgrade". Last time I was on the server though it was pretty lively.

Kansas City, Missouri

Default I thought this was a troll thread

Because Ghallanda is the most populous server by far... The new "design" coupled with the influx of Troll minions multiplied by the fact that you can't neg anyone anymore to the square root of no one cares = lower all around. Ghallanda is still hoppin', just in game, not on here as someone already astutely put it.
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

I'm right here.

LFM's are down a bit over the last few weeks. The fact that Ghallanda is no longer the default server for newcomers to the game, combined with a new competitor has brought the pop here down somewhat. However, still not having much trouble finding groups or filling them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    and then dropped it like a burning kitten

MandyB is all over it. Ever since the forum downgrade to WB Genericville, the forum on the whole is squashed. The build threads and server sections: dead as a doornail.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 06-05-2014 at 04:24 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!