Community Member

Default So what, no more game support on weekends or something?

Two people, on premium, one vip. We both submitted tickets after the 2nd time Claw of Vulkoor gliitched out and we can't complete the quest. Been over an hour now, nothing. I guess the current business plan is to wait and see if you'll log out, thus making the problem go away. Is there some other method to use for game support now? Or is it just worthless to even try for a solution anymore?

What glitched out?

Quote Originally Posted by GimpyPaw View Post
    Two people, on premium, one vip. We both submitted tickets after the 2nd time Claw of Vulkoor gliitched out and we can't complete the quest. Been over an hour now, nothing. I guess the current business plan is to wait and see if you'll log out, thus making the problem go away. Is there some other method to use for game support now? Or is it just worthless to even try for a solution anymore?

Since 2007 I have had every ticket answered in a timely fashion, and almost always in my favor.
    Being P2P or VIP has zero to do with it.

The wording and/or any abusive language doesn't help. Not saying you did, but that's normally the case.

I have zero complaints about customer service. That's just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    Since 2007 I have had every ticket answered in a timely fashion, and almost always in my favor.
    Some premium players dont even have ticket option.
    So I dont agree vip or premium has zero to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Some premium players dont even have ticket option.
    So I dont agree vip or premium has zero to do with it.
    Good point. Forgot about that.

Still... Ive never had an issue.

Community Member

Good point. Forgot about that.

Still... Ive never had an issue.
    Then you've been lucky.

IME (and noting that they've all been relatively minor quest glitches), it's either been a minute or two response with a quick GM fix..... or a 45 minute wait for a "sorry, we can't help you" message, by which time most of the party's dropped and you could've rerun the quest in half that time anyway.

Default Me to

This has been happening to me as well lately on weekends. I waited over an hour on a bugged WGU and gave up

The wording and/or any abusive language doesn't help. Not saying you did, but that's normally the case.

I have zero complaints about customer service. That's just me though.
    I've had no tickets answered within an hour, from both VIP and premium perspectives.

I have no qualms about sending abuse these days, they aren't coming anyway; at least not before the quest can be restarted finished again.

Quote Originally Posted by GimpyPaw View Post
    Here is the last thing I saw from Turbine:

Hi Everyone.

Beginning on March 3rd we will be updating our support hours. Account Support will be available via phones from 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM Eastern 7 days a week, and In-game Support is going to be available from 9:00 AM to 2:00 AM Eastern 7 days a week.

We realize this will impact your ability to contact a live support agent, however by making this change we will be able to provide you with the best possible customer service through our other support venues of emails, the forums, and Twitter. We also understand that there may be issues that you will continue to need live support for, and because of that we want to make sure that you are able to get in touch with a live agent every day of the week.

Our goal is still to get back to your inquiries as fast as we can. If you submit a ticket in game, even if a support agent is not immediately on hand, the next available GM will get back to you as soon as possible. For Account Support you can always open up a ticket at support.turbine.com, and if you call during the hours in which phone support is not available, you will be given the option to leave a voice-mail that we will return the next day if the issue has not been resolved.

Please continue to provide us with feedback regarding your support experiences via the surveys you receive, and feel free provide us with any additional suggestions via the support website here. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    -Coldblue and River

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.