Angry unable to complete the new grey garl quest

I have run this quest several times will not complete what am i doing wrong?ran it all the way to end completed the last objective of find treasure cache which was checked as completed but it did not recognize this to make it finish quest.I have bug reported this issue.
    Last edited by wmdearmond; 05-17-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    William L. DeAemond

You'd kind of need to describe what you're DOING in order for anyone to even guess what you're doing WRONG? Are you entering the quest and expecting it to instantly auto-complete? Are you fighting your way to the end? The heroic version requires you to swim down to a passage that's under the water. I haven't done the new epic version yet but it may be that you're not finding the loot and the actual end-boss properly. Is the epic version a 2-stage quest like the heroic version?
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by wmdearmond View Post
    I have run this quest several times will not complete what am i doing wrong?ran it all the way to end completed the last objective of find treasure cache which was checked as completed but it did not recognize this to make it finish quest.I have bug reported this issue.
    Yep. Same thing here. My friend and I had to complete chapter 1 on heroic and turn it in before we could even get in to the epic quest (which is basically just chapter 2 with different monsters). At the end it would not give us credit for the completion.

We have since speculated that we might have to do chapter 2 on heroic and get that completed and turned in before we can get credit for it on epic. But we have not tried that.