The new Lamannia Character Copy tool is now available! Click here to see it.
You'll need to be logged into the web site on the account where your characters are. Once you are logged in, it's a simple process: Select the server where the character sits, select the character, then select the destination server (Lamannia.) Confirm and wait for the copy to complete. You do not need to stay on the web page while the copy takes place, nor stay logged into the web site.
If you run into a failed character copy, it's possible to try again. If you consistently run into a failed copy issue, please use this thread to let us know about your experience. There are a few known possible reasons for a failed Character Copy to Lamannia:
- Item conflicts: If you have an item on Character A, transfer Character A to Lamannia, send the same item to Character B, then try to transfer Character B to Lamannia, it'll fail until you move the item off Character B. The server doesn't allow for the same item to be transferred twice.
- Pending Auction House transactions: You - may - run into an issue if you have a pending Auction House transaction in progress (Bid posted, item posted, etc.)
- Pending unread mail: You may not live by the "Inbox Zero" rule in real life, but your character has to. Sorry. Unread mail - can - cause a failed Character Copy.
Please note that we are not able to provide direct support for Character Copy to Lamannia, so if you can't get your character copied over, we apologize, but we are not able to manually copy that character over for you.
ALSO: Tell us about your experience with the Character Copy tool! We'd love to hear about it.
A couple of other notes:
- You'll see a Transfer button. While this tool is being built with future possible functionality in mind, Transfers are not possible.
- If you start the Copy process, you'll see the Transfer button will no longer be "greyed out". Please ignore this. Transfers are still not possible.