Community Member

Question Bug Report Bug #24027-65397 not getting VIP daily dice

Hello all,

This is a very strange bug report I have logged Bug #24027-65397 concerning my vip account where all but one of my toons receive the daily dice roll but one does not character name Drmoose lvl 25 pure human sorc 1st non epic tr from being a warforged pure sorc.

Now it seems for some reason for a long time say approx 6 months or more on this toon I do not automatically get my daily vip dice where all my other toons on this account egriff011099 do get it.
    The strange things is I can from the menu select daily dice and buy either silver or gold dice rolls but the vip daily dice does not appear on my toons???

Does anybody have this experience? and how long should i wait for an update on my bug report Bug #24027-65397 ? can I speed up the bug report I have submitted as I am losing out here.

Thanks for reading and your advice and help will be really well received.

Eddie Griffiths aka Drmoose, Drmerlin, Mooskey , Drbloodbones, Drwildebeast:-)

Community Member

Thumbs up VIP Daily dice

Hi all just to say I logged into the game today and wow now I see my Free daily dice as a VIP so Thanks Alot to whoever fixed this from Turbine support :-)

Community Member

Thumbs down Bug Report Bug #24027-65397 not getting VIP daily dice

MMMMMMMMM,

Well I thought this was fixed but nooooooooooooooo the problem is here again getting no daily dice as I should as a VIP player so back to you developers to look into this bug report still.
    I got the daily dice so I thought great it was fixed...... but nooooo after 3 days then again no daily dice.

Thanks,

DrMoose.

Quote Originally Posted by Drmoose View Post
    MMMMMMMMM,

Well I thought this was fixed but nooooooooooooooo the problem is here again getting no daily dice as I should as a VIP player so back to you developers to look into this bug report still.
    I got the daily dice so I thought great it was fixed...... but nooooo after 3 days then again no daily dice.

Thanks,

DrMoose.
    Don't know if this will help or clear up any confusion but, per the wiki http://ddowiki.com/page/Daily_Dice

"Each account gets a free roll on the Silver Chest loot table once per server every 16 hours (timer starts when you use the roll), and can spend Astral Shards for additional rolls if desired. Players can also choose to use their free Silver Chest roll to reduce the cost of a roll on the Gold Chest table. Players can spend Astral Shards to roll on the Gold Chest table. VIP players get a free roll on the Gold Chest once a week."

So it's not a free roll per character (unless they are all on different accounts), but a free silver roll every 16 hours once per account. This is for everyone. The roll icon shows on all characters you may login with, but once you take the free roll on someone, the icon disappears from other characters on that account until the time resets. VIP's also get a free weekly gold roll, once per account. Having been VIP and premium at different times since the rolls were instituted, I can confirm this is how it works on my account.
    Agro - Paryan, Pary, Parrii, Parriahh
    Bringers of Darkness

Community Member

Thumbs up VIP Daily dice problems

Quote Originally Posted by Paryan View Post
    Don't know if this will help or clear up any confusion but, per the wiki http://ddowiki.com/page/Daily_Dice

"Each account gets a free roll on the Silver Chest loot table once per server every 16 hours (timer starts when you use the roll), and can spend Astral Shards for additional rolls if desired. Players can also choose to use their free Silver Chest roll to reduce the cost of a roll on the Gold Chest table. Players can spend Astral Shards to roll on the Gold Chest table. VIP players get a free roll on the Gold Chest once a week."

So it's not a free roll per character (unless they are all on different accounts), but a free silver roll every 16 hours once per account. This is for everyone. The roll icon shows on all characters you may login with, but once you take the free roll on someone, the icon disappears from other characters on that account until the time resets. VIP's also get a free weekly gold roll, once per account. Having been VIP and premium at different times since the rolls were instituted, I can confirm this is how it works on my account.

Well my friend Many Thanks for your very good advice the next time i see a vip weekly gold run on any of my other toons I will not take it and see if it becomes available on the one toon I do not think it is visible on and yes they are all on the same account.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks Again.

DrMoose:-)