Question Should DDO be re-released on steam to save there player base?

Well im sure mot of you are noticing the downfall to DDO's player base. Face it the game is dying. Should DDO re-release on steam? What are your thoughts? I think they need the jump in player base. We all know its hard to start out in this game though. But some players will stick with the game once they see how amazing it is.

What do you mean by re-release? DDO is already available on Steam
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

Quote Originally Posted by -Zephyr- View Post
    What do you mean by re-release? DDO is already available on Steam
    What I mean is they can re-release on steam so people can see it. They don't even show update info on steams page they gave up on DDO back in 2007. We need a re-release to keep people on the game. We don't even have to do that. They can just post the update info to show that its still updating.

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by AlecJones76 View Post
    What I mean is they can re-release on steam so people can see it. They don't even show update info on steams page they gave up on DDO back in 2007. We need a re-release to keep people on the game. We don't even have to do that. They can just post the update info to show that its still updating.
    It didnt even release on steam until 2012 so it would of been real difficult for them to give up on it in 2007.

Do a search for "free mmorpg" and it comes right up on the first page of hits.

Steam isnt hiding it. Is there even a precedence for this "re-release" thing you speak of?
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    It didnt even release on steam until 2012 so it would of been real difficult for them to give up on it in 2007.

Do a search for "free mmorpg" and it comes right up on the first page of hits.

Steam isnt hiding it. Is there even a precedence for this "re-release" thing you speak of?
    Well I was just saying 2007 cause I dident want to find it. Look at the info on the game though. They make it look like the game isent updating. :P

Well I was just saying 2007 cause I dident want to find it. Look at the info on the game though. They make it look like the game isent updating. :P
    And a re-release would be very nice.

re-release
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Amundir View Post
    My words are great. Even out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    I think it must be like renewing your marriage vows or something.