Community Member

Default High hopes and low expectations are recruiting!

At the time of this post we are a level 85 guild looking for new members. We have around 50 members, half casual half daily, and would like to double e or triple that! Our members are spread across the globe and cover multiple times zones and are open to anyone as long as you speak English.

I’m hoping we will be able to recruit experience players but expect some will be new. We hope to restart doing schedule raids and static TR groups, but expect some people will have real life engagement. After all, this is a game and meant to be a stress free environment. The only real expectations is personality, we hope not to get any “trouble makers”….

For anyone interested, feel free to send me in game mail on Orien server. Preferably to Kanuk if you want me to read it within reasonable delay. Or you can simply ask online members if any officers are online!
    All on Orien: Kanuk 20 Cleric (PL: 22 heroic (7iconic) + 15 epics) - Frapfor (6th life, Bladeforge, 16pally/2fighter/2monk bladeforge) - Confesseur (2nd life, Bladeforge, going 12 Monk/6Ranger/2Pally) - Grospivit (2nd life,Human , going 20 Barb) - Casai (2nd life 18wiz/2rogue) - Robokanuk (2nd life, Human(for now)going 15Bard/3Fighter/2Rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanuk View Post
    At the time of this post we are a level 85 guild looking for new members. We have around 50 members, half casual half daily, and would like to double e or triple that! Our members are spread across the globe and cover multiple times zones and are open to anyone as long as you speak English.

I’m hoping we will be able to recruit experience players but expect some will be new. We hope to restart doing schedule raids and static TR groups, but expect some people will have real life engagement. After all, this is a game and meant to be a stress free environment. The only real expectations is personality, we hope not to get any “trouble makers”….

For anyone interested, feel free to send me in game mail on Orien server. Preferably to Kanuk if you want me to read it within reasonable delay. Or you can simply ask online members if any officers are online!
    Gimp

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxxxe View Post
    Gimp
    Noob!
    All on Orien: Kanuk 20 Cleric (PL: 22 heroic (7iconic) + 15 epics) - Frapfor (6th life, Bladeforge, 16pally/2fighter/2monk bladeforge) - Confesseur (2nd life, Bladeforge, going 12 Monk/6Ranger/2Pally) - Grospivit (2nd life,Human , going 20 Barb) - Casai (2nd life 18wiz/2rogue) - Robokanuk (2nd life, Human(for now)going 15Bard/3Fighter/2Rogue)

Community Member

Ive seen you guys before but with a different guild name. What was it before?

Community Member

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skitzs View Post
    Yes, we used to be named The WhiteKnights, for over 2 years. Over 90% of the original members have stopped playing over the years and when I got the lead a few months ago, I decided that I wanted to change name of the guild. Primarily to give us some sort of fresh start and maybe help recruit a few new members for the upcoming guild updates. Also, I had been asked a few times if our old guild name had anything to do with the KKK…so I also got rid of that confusion.

While I am at it, may as well add some guild info. We have members in pretty much every level range and various play styles. We got a few that have alt-itis, some heroic TR and other like myself are on the epic or iconic TR path. My crafting levels are around 100, but we have our resident master crafter maxxed at level 150 in each school. Everyone is willing to help when possible.

We are a friendly group simply trying to find more people to play with. New or old time players.