Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57
  1. #41

    Default

    updated
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

    Lava Divers - Khyber

  2. #42
    Community Member MistaMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    674

    Default

    But I don't want to Dive into Lava it BURNS
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 13, 34, 68. Ozzugly 40, 36, 19, 36, 98. EvilOzz 33, 36, 6, 12, 34. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post
    But I don't want to Dive into Lava it BURNS
    Hey you Brits are a tough lot... what's a little burn... just slap on some sunscreen first
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

    Lava Divers - Khyber

  4. #44
    Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Hafeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    at a keyboard
    Posts
    6,397

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladywolf View Post
    Hey you Brits are a tough lot... what's a little burn... just slap on some sunscreen first
    The health benefits of lava are well known, don't use sunscreen.

    ---

    I am an award winning lava diver from my days Deathwatch Guard. I suggest the platforms in Von 5 for the best competition. I believe a roll, and then summersault was the piece du resitanaaance!

    ---

    Anyhoo, a hearty *salute* to Lava Divers from MAC (Mature Adventurers Club for those not in the know). If you are a new recruit to LD, you have chosen *wisely*. When I finally get my mains back to Epics, LD, I'll see ya round more.
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1- -2- -3- -4- -5- -6- -7- -8- -9- -10 - -11- -12!! years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker


  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    The health benefits of lava are well known, don't use sunscreen.

    ---

    I am an award winning lava diver from my days Deathwatch Guard. I suggest the platforms in Von 5 for the best competition. I believe a roll, and then summersault was the piece du resitanaaance!

    ---

    Anyhoo, a hearty *salute* to Lava Divers from MAC (Mature Adventurers Club for those not in the know). If you are a new recruit to LD, you have chosen *wisely*. When I finally get my mains back to Epics, LD, I'll see ya round more.
    Looking forward to hanging out with you more and watching you triple summersault into lava
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

    Lava Divers - Khyber

  6. #46
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default Noob looking for a guild

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladywolf View Post
    Hi there! We are a medium sized guild (40 active) of friendly, easy going, helpful and positive players, many of whom have played since the beginning and others for less time. Half of the members log on daily for hours, the other half less often due to RL commitments. We have a large network of friends throughout Khyber so hopefully you know a little of us already . Our guild is lvl 195, with the largest ship and all amenities, raid nights, guild contests etc. We would love to add a few players who enjoy DDO as much as us, and who would be a good fit.

    "Good fit" means:
    1. zero drama - can't stress this enough - so this would exclude really negative people or those that are constantly badmouthing others;
    2. you are mature and not overly crude;
    3. You know most quests well. This isn't carved in stone but you must be a capable player who has put in the hours to learn the game (unless you are just returning) and log on regularly.
    4. you get along with people.

    We aren't actively recruiting but do keep our doors open for certain good fits. If you are interested and think you might fit these requirements, we'd love to hear from you

    I have just started playing and looking for a guild that I could learn and grow with.. any suggestions

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Egregiouis View Post
    I have just started playing and looking for a guild that I could learn and grow with.. any suggestions
    That is a good question. I’m not 100% certain but perhaps you could try making inquiries with lords of Khyber and see if they are recruiting? I’m away for 11 days or I’d be able to better research an answer to your question sorry
    Last edited by Ladywolf; 11-11-2017 at 09:02 PM.
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

    Lava Divers - Khyber

  8. #48

    Default

    Updated
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

    Lava Divers - Khyber

  9. #49
    DDO Players Council Renvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladywolf View Post
    Updated
    A Rhyes sighting! Hi!
    Asheras - Velania - Renvar - Ventarya - Officer in Loreseekers and Officer of Lava Divers - Khyber

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renvar View Post
    A Rhyes sighting! Hi!
    LOl u are everywhere!
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

    Lava Divers - Khyber

  11. #51
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladywolf View Post
    Hi there! We are a medium sized guild (33 active) of friendly, easy going, helpful and positive players, many of whom have played since the beginning and others for less time. Half of the members log on daily for hours, the other half less often due to RL commitments. We have a large network of friends throughout Khyber so hopefully you know a little of us already . Our guild is lvl 200, with the largest ship and all amenities, raid nights, guild contests etc. We would love to add a few players who enjoy DDO as much as us, and who would be a good fit.

    "Good fit" means:
    1. zero drama - can't stress this enough - so this would exclude really negative people or those that are constantly badmouthing others;
    2. you are mature and not overly crude;
    3. You know most quests well. This isn't carved in stone but you must be a capable player who has put in the hours to learn the game (unless you are just returning) and log on regularly.
    4. you get along with people.

    We are looking for a handful of good people. If you are interested and think you might fit these requirements, we'd love to hear from you . Please PM Benton or xxgordxx or bennton ingame.
    Hey my IGN is chaxiey, I'm a returning player after a 3 year break, I've been back for around a month and its becoming more and more difficult to solo as my older builds and basically becoming useless in reaper and such, I'd love to join to make some new friends and learn how to destroy these quests like i used to back in the day.

  12. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louknight12 View Post
    Hey my IGN is chaxiey, I'm a returning player after a 3 year break, I've been back for around a month and its becoming more and more difficult to solo as my older builds and basically becoming useless in reaper and such, I'd love to join to make some new friends and learn how to destroy these quests like i used to back in the day.
    Hi Chaxiey. Great! I’ll shoot u a pm with more details.
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

    Lava Divers - Khyber

  13. #53
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hello, I'm in a similar situation as Louknight. I'm returning from a multi-year hiatus. The PUGs seem to be much less frequent than from when I left, and as such I’m looking for a guild to join. I do believe that I meet the requirements in the OP and I look forward to the potential of joining you.

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by apsuman2 View Post
    Hello, I'm in a similar situation as Louknight. I'm returning from a multi-year hiatus. The PUGs seem to be much less frequent than from when I left, and as such I’m looking for a guild to join. I do believe that I meet the requirements in the OP and I look forward to the potential of joining you.
    Hi there. I’ll shoot you a pm to get your ingame contact info. Cheers!
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

    Lava Divers - Khyber

  15. #55
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Very nice folks in LD They are a supportive, fun and a mature cast.

    That, and you're guaranteed a reaper helm

    Stormraiser

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormraiser View Post
    Very nice folks in LD They are a supportive, fun and a mature cast.

    That, and you're guaranteed a reaper helm

    Stormraiser
    Thx Stormraiser. Lol I did get a little lucky this weekend huh?
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

    Lava Divers - Khyber

  17. #57
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello i am a return player and looking to join an active, helpful, friendly guild. My ingame name is Nryelle Blake. would love to join and see where it takes me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload