Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lava Divers - Lvl 200

Hi there! We are a medium sized guild (33 active) of friendly, easy going, helpful and positive players, many of whom have played since the beginning and others for less time. Half of the members log on daily for hours, the other half less often due to RL commitments. We have a large network of friends throughout Khyber so hopefully you know a little of us already . Our guild is lvl 200, with the largest ship and all amenities, raid nights, guild contests etc. Some of our guild contests have included the most soulstones, most kills, least deaths, renown, relay baton, and others. Prizes have varied from Ottos boxes to a 500 turbine points depending on the length of the contest. We have players with toons ranging from triple of all lives (heroic, epic, iconic, racials), to someone who has even perfected the first lifer (and does well in r10 quests at cap ). Our raid nights are monday and thursday at 6 pm PST. We would love to add a few players who enjoy DDO as much as us, and who would be a good fit.

"Good fit" means:
    1. zero drama - can't stress this enough - so this would exclude really negative people or those that are constantly badmouthing others;
    2. you are mature and not overly crude;
    3. You know most quests well. This isn't carved in stone but you must be a capable player who has put in the hours to learn the game (unless you are just returning) and log on regularly.
    4. you get along with people.

We are looking for a handful of other good people. If you are interested and think you might fit these requirements, we'd love to hear from you . Please PM Benton or xxgordxx or fastlain ingame, or PM me here on the forum.
    Last edited by Ladywolf; 05-12-2018 at 11:57 AM. Reason: updated
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

Lava Divers - Khyber

updated original post numbers to reflect guildies recently added

Lava Divers - Khyber

Further update

Lava Divers - Khyber

Eewwwwww... Ryze is in charge now?

Smrti///Warcrye///Dukkha///Nomey///Dhaarmika///Smrtiheals
    Focused Melee Discussion as of U17
    Proud Gimp of Crimson Eagles and now Loreseekers!

hah! heya Smrti!!! Yah I lost the bet so had to take over when Tawnie left last year What's up and how are ya! and are you finally back playing or what?
    Last edited by Ladywolf; 07-12-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Lava Divers - Khyber

My in game character is Dularne, though my original character was Delphinara, I just came back to the game after a two year break. It looks quite a bit better than when i left, the only issue i have is that without a guild its nigh impossible to do any group questing and while i can solo, its more fun to group. Long story short if i would like to join your guild if you are willing. I like this game but its no fun to go it alone.

Community Member

Default Testifying!

Quote Originally Posted by Nullshadow View Post
    My in game character is Dularne, though my original character was Delphinara, I just came back to the game after a two year break. It looks quite a bit better than when i left, the only issue i have is that without a guild its nigh impossible to do any group questing and while i can solo, its more fun to group. Long story short if i would like to join your guild if you are willing. I like this game but its no fun to go it alone.
    Hi,

This is true. Unless I was in my solo guild, I would never be able to get a group.

Fortunately, the nice people in Lava Divers sometimes let me run with them. I can recommend them to anyone.

Good luck with your application, Nullshadow.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

Hi Nullshadow, I sent you a PM yesterday morning in case you see this first . And Astrican! thanks for the kind words! It's always wonderful grouping with you

Lava Divers - Khyber

I just saw your post, if possible could delphinara be the one to join you guys?

I have to warn you before you join them, they have been known to run with Draz alot so be careful as he is kinda weird.

Draz
    Draz in all forms of the Prophets of the New Republic and Lava Divers / Khyber Original / R.I.P. E. Gary Gygax 03/04/08 / Supporter of the AEA / Owner of 4 birthday cupcakes Thank you Cupcake /Drazell Bergost leader of the Khyberian Ham Authority / Support your local Qwijymart!

Heya Draz we love you just the way you are!

Lava Divers - Khyber

update guild lvl

Lava Divers - Khyber

Community Member

Hello, my name is Diego, 22 yo from Perú.

I just started to play this game 2 days ago and im liking it a lot so i purchased VIP and Vet II
    I like playing with others as it makes the game even better, thats why im looking for a guild, hope i can get an invite

Heya Diego! Was fun chatting with you today. I'm always so happy whenever I meet someone new to the game. You will LOVE it. As discussed, a guild that focuses less on end game and runs a lot of low level content slowly so that you have an opportunity to learn them would be ideal. Be patient and find a good fit. (Edit: I'm asking around to find which guilds might be a good fit for you and will pass on what I discover). Don't forget I'm always around, if I can answer any other questions or if you need any further help! Keep in touch.
    Last edited by Ladywolf; 07-31-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Lava Divers - Khyber

updated guild lvl

Lava Divers - Khyber

Community Member

Default Thinking of switching guilds

I have been with the Helper's Guild for a couple of years. While it has always been a good group of people. I feel it might be time for a change. My only hesitation is that the guild is going through a difficult time and I am yet one more active player abandoning ship.

1. Drama: I like a good play as much as the next fellow, but when it comes to social interaction, I am a conflict avoider. If there is drama among the people I care about, I withdraw and eventually may consider moving on (as now).
    2. Mature: Definitely chronologically mature. I like to think that I am emotionally mature as well.
    I used to thrive in another realm where the overly crude were muted often. I think the filter works reasonably well here. Very little gets through that should not. The behavior that shocks me the most is exploiting/duping. If you must do it, I prefer not to hear about it.
    3. Know quests: I am capable but I define it differently than some.
    I almost always keep all 6 of my active characters above level 20.
    The best times are running quests that I have never seen and running them with people who have also never seen them. This being almost impossible in this realm with the popularity of the test environment, obviously I make do with what is in front of me.
    Outside of the rare new content, I know a lot of the 20+ content well, but older, heroic content is gradually fading from my memory. When Three Barrel Cove came out as epic, it was new to me. I had never been there and had to learn it from scratch. I was in hog heaven.
    4. you get along with people: I get along with people.

Current non-bank characters (with names in case you have had good or ill reactions to me in the past):
    1) Evarius - 28 Wizard - 63 DC hold and charm spells - fire damage as a backup. destinies all done.
    2) Garolim - 28 Sun Elf Cleric - strong healer with the ability to mass blind (in case there is no other crowd control) and light damage and fire burst. Recently had a scary foray into "heroic" levels to become a sun elf. destinies all done.
    3) Phrogg - 28 Artificer - nearly capped cannith crafter. (150 in one, 144ish in others). becoming stronger with the addition of armor and 2 repeaters from thunderholm. destinies all done. Decent electric damage with motes followed by burst. Sitting on a mountain of ingredients in case cannith crafting ever gets an expansion.
    4) Polikala - 28 Sorceror - epic completionist - fire damage with necro backup/62 DC wail and finger and strong spell penetration. destinies all completed.
    5) Ralagim - 28 Druid - only one past heroic life and no past epic lives. earthquake and ice damage (including burst) and reasonable heals. A good shroud monkey, but needs some upgrades to catch up with the rest. destinies all completed.
    6) Religast - 28 Sorceror - straight ice damage. For those nooks and crannies where massive damage is needed and fire is resisted. destinies all completed.

I have 4 to 6 heroic reincarnation hearts on each of the characters, ~500 tokens in the bank to buy more, and ~500 heart seeds to buy the higher level reincarnates. I log on about 3 PM PST on weekdays (after work) for several hours and more hours than I wish to admit on the weekends. I am obviously not afraid to farm anything even if I will never need it. I can transfer tokens/fragments, but heart seeds just don't work that way.
    Every character has a Concordant Opposition item. As you probably notice from the list, I prefer to run blue bars. BIG blue bars. The bigger the better. I do recognize the need for red bars in a balanced party and appreciate their presence. Saving my spell points so that someone can blitz is especially fun.

Welcome to the guild Phrogg

Lava Divers - Khyber

updated guild lvl

Lava Divers - Khyber

Well since I am back and just installed new filters in the hot tubs. Here we go, Draz according to Rhyse's list

1. I don't really bad mouth folks but I have been accused of being overly sarcastic.
    2. Well I fail miserably on both accounts, like really failed.
    3. I have been told that I am good at running folks thru quest or at least their soulstones. How this happened I will never know. Also to all yall taking build advice from me, lol.
    4. Everybody loves drazintheirpants.

Draz
    Last edited by dakkon75; 09-24-2014 at 07:09 AM.
    Draz in all forms of the Prophets of the New Republic and Lava Divers / Khyber Original / R.I.P. E. Gary Gygax 03/04/08 / Supporter of the AEA / Owner of 4 birthday cupcakes Thank you Cupcake /Drazell Bergost leader of the Khyberian Ham Authority / Support your local Qwijymart!

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

LD are lovely peeps.

If they now have Draz though beware hot tubs...
    ~ Khyber ~
    ~ Melicient ~ Melianny ~ Melinator ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~ Mellant ~ Melangst ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast