Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DDO Bonus Days!

Heads up that this bonus was disabled this morning. Update 22 is expected to arrive this week, additional details coming very soon!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    . Update 22 is expected to arrive this week, additional details coming very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Heads up that this bonus was disabled this morning. Update 22 is expected to arrive this week, additional details coming very soon!
    You should have left placeholder prices for new amenities :/ I'd still be happy about this update..

Community Member

Its my birthday!

Give me update!

Noooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!

I haven't been on Lammania, so looking forward to trying swashbuckler

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wow that was kinda short notice lol hmmmmmmmmm but updates usually happen on a Monday?? wich is today so um what?
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Quote Originally Posted by DemonStorm333 View Post
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wow that was kinda short notice lol hmmmmmmmmm but updates usually happen on a Monday?? wich is today so um what?
    it could happen middle of week or end as well. either way im ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonStorm333 View Post
    Sorry about the short notice, and yes, we often do have them on Mondays. Not this time, though. We'll have more specific details to pass along within the next day or so.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Whatever happened to the VIP bonuses? They were a nice perk, but seem to have stopped at the end of 2013?
    Proud member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy, but we get &@#$% done.

Kilthar-Thar-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Klunk-Robothar-Minithar-Tharissa-Miriella

Quote Originally Posted by Thar View Post
    Whatever happened to the VIP bonuses? They were a nice perk, but seem to have stopped at the end of 2013?
    vip got an extra 5% to exp this past bonus days
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Quote Originally Posted by Thar View Post
    500 TP, 10% permanent xp bonus, can open any difficulty, any quest (outside of expansions).

If you do the 1 year, it's about $8 per month.

Still a good deal (for me at least). Plus just a week or two ago, VIPs got an extra xp bonus as well.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Sorry about the short notice, and yes, we often do have them on Mondays. Not this time, though. We'll have more specific details to pass along within the next day or so.
    Then why take down the xp bonus? Just to be picky (this is the internet), this does not fit the "10% xp bonus until update 22"! So there you go, Turbine breaking another promise
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Assuming that we get only details about the update and assuming it takes the "2 days" ish for those details to arrive that puts us at Wednesday... so my guess would be that they will roll out the update on Friday. That leaves Thursday for any last minute tweaks. Of course this is all just my speculation so will see what happens.

Stoner81.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    And just to be clear, there is a TON of new content that Turbine can add without having to mess around with the engine and add new bugs.

New quests using the existing engine
    New enhancements
    New quests using the existing engine
    New Epic Destinies
    and new quests (that could use the existing engine instead of having to add a bunch of new programming on top of the existing spaghetti)

Also, new quests. That use the existing engine.
    Every character added to code, causes butterfly effects. However, if they made a quest making tool that was external to the game, it wouldn't affect the game in its existence. That though is expensive and takes a long time to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Catteras View Post
    The argument was defeated long ago, was it? Then why is it every time I go from 20 to 28 I get around 2000 comms? And I'm not the only one saying this, either.

Bottom line: When I start actually getting 4200 comms by the time I hit cap, I'll believe that the argument is defeated. You can posts row upon row of numbers at me all day long. However, that's doesn't change the fact that I only have 2000 comms in my bag when I hit cap.

(And who the heck runs all the quests 2.5 times on EH before hitting cap. Sure doesn't take me that many runs.)
    The real bottom line is most people are wanting the same time sink in etring as heroic tring, or relatively close to it, and currently the etr path takes more time. With the introduction of karma and etr, people do not see the capping of karma as the same as coms to make a heart.

Think of this: 10 runs of DA usually equate to a TR heart. That is roughly 450 minutes of your time. What should an ETR take? 450 minutes? It is an epic tr. 900 minutes? So 20 days? (since you can realistically get the best gains from da once per day/16/12 hours) The issue with this becomes is 20 days enough? What about 60? That seems fitting for epic, right? Apparently not?

Wow, that escalated quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    Then why take down the xp bonus? Just to be picky (this is the internet), this does not fit the "10% xp bonus until update 22"! So there you go, Turbine breaking another promise
    Annnd this is the first rule of publisher interaction with the internet: everything you as a company employee will always be seen as must be done, true, and will happen. Unfortunately it is not the truth. There are nurmerous timing decisions that can make this happen. As much as I would like to see the 10% bonus stick until the update is live, in the end, it is meh, 10%. You will gain it back in a week of having your new shiny airship.

Sounds like the Monday morning meeting concluded with the phrase "ship it!".

I called it.

Reason the amenities dropping was pushed to the patch - CODELOCK.

Going back on your word then, it was stated till the release of U22. https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5327743

With the new U22 are the new guild ammenities.. anyone know which ammenities will stack with the older ones? i.e.... what ones are YOU stocking up on before U22?

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirShen View Post
    Going back on your word then, it was stated till the release of U22. https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5327743
    Probably because the roll out is in the next day or two. Give em a chance.
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Zzevel View Post
    With the new U22 are the new guild ammenities.. anyone know which ammenities will stack with the older ones? i.e.... what ones are YOU stocking up on before U22?
    The old ones are having their type changed to guild bonus, meaning they don't stack with the new ones.

No need to stock up on any of them since they will still be sold for plat after U22 goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    No need to stock up on any of them since they will still be sold for plat after U22 goes live.
    Did devs say that anywhere?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast