Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Thanks zealotry for paying it forward and helping out noobs.

Community Member darkly_dreaming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkly_dreaming View Post
    The High Rollers are re-introducing our Guided Tour series of instructional raids and quests, starting with the classics!

Saturday, May 24th 12:00 pm PDT

Shroud, Elite
    Requires: Vale of Twilight Pack
    Levels: 17-28
    Flagging Required

Anyone wanting to join for the Shroud raid should have run the following quests in the Vale of Twilight to flag: Running with the Devils, Let Sleeping Dust Lie, Coalesence Chamber, Ritual Sacrifice, and Rainbow in the Dark. There is also an additional flagging component involving crafting with the altar in Meridia. If somone needs assistance with flagging or understanding the flagging mechanic, please feel free to contact any High Roller before Saturday and we'll be happy to help!

While anyone is welcome, we strongly encourage players new or unfamiliar with the quests to join us for our Guided Tour! These runs will be fully guided on in-game voice chat, moderately paced, non-zerg, and no clearing ahead in the wilderness. Paths, puzzles, strategy, and helpful tips will be discussed.

This post/thread will be updated as we schedule more Guided Tour events.

See you in game.

~Z
    Original post will be udated with the new guided tour time once I'm able to edit. Hope to see you in game!
    Goddess, you know it baybee!
    Zealotry ~ Zealot ~ Zeal ~ Chanteuse ~ Conceit : +5 to Sexterity, Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromuro View Post
    P.S: Besides Zealotry's voice is charming/mesmerizing and i bet she is a witch or a succubus disguised.

Community Member

so can we decide on a consistent day, sat around last saturday for 2 hours before realizing yall were running stuff on sunday :*(

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCrumb View Post
    so can we decide on a consistent day, sat around last saturday for 2 hours before realizing yall were running stuff on sunday :*(
    So sorry I inconvenienced you by working 13 hours last Saturday, Harry.

I will try to schedule events on Saturday in the afternoon, however I can not at this time commit to being available at the same time every week. I'll work on that, and in the meantime new times and dates will be updated in the first post of this thread and as an update.

Thanks!
    P.S: Besides Zealotry's voice is charming/mesmerizing and i bet she is a witch or a succubus disguised.

The High Rollers are re-introducing our Guided Tour series of instructional raids and quests, starting with the classics!

Saturday, June 7th 12:00 pm PDT

Against the Demon Queen (ADQ) Pt, 1 and 2
    Requires: Sands of Menechtarun
    Levels: 14-28
    Flagging Required

Anyone wanting to join for the ADQ raid should have run the following quests in the Sands of Menechtarun (Zawabi's Refuge) to flag: An Offering of Blood, The Chains of Flames, and The chamber of Raiyum. There is also an additional flagging component involving turning in quest items to the Djinn Zawabi. If someone needs assistance with flagging or understanding the flagging mechanic, please feel free to contact any High Roller before Saturday and we'll be happy to help!

While anyone is welcome, we strongly encourage players new or unfamiliar with the quests to join us for our Guided Tour! These runs will be fully guided on in-game voice chat, moderately paced, non-zerg, and no clearing ahead in the wilderness. Paths, puzzles, strategy, and helpful tips will be discussed.

See you in game.

~Z
    New raid posted for June 7th, 2014. See first post of this thread also for details. The High Rollers will sponsor multiple groups for flagging ADQ part 1, a 6 man quest, before joining up into a raid group for ADQ part 2.

Y'all are awesome! I'll definitely be hopping in to join y'all once I get up there. It's been too long

Quomodo cecidisti de cælo, Lucifer, qui mane oriebaris. corruisti in terram, qui vulnerabas gentes.
    Qui dicebas in corde tuo: In cælum conscendam, super astra Dei exaltabo solium meum.

Saturday, June 14th 12:00 pm PDT

Vision of Destruction and Hound of Xoriat, Elite
    Pack Required: Vale of Twilight
    NO Flagging Required
    Levels 15-28 accepted

See you in game.

~Z
    The High Rollers will once again be hosting a tour of the raids located in Subterrane. No flagging is required, but it is necessary to own the Vale of Twilight pack.

~Z

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12