Community Member

Default Divine Crusader - 13-20 crit range on dwarven waraxe!

Nearly capped the Divine Crusader ED on my dwarf S&B fighter and enjoying the destiny so far.

But I noticed that with certain enhancements selected that the crit profile for my dwaxes gets quite ridiculous!

If I'm wielding my tier 2 thunder-forged dwaxe then it is 15-20 in this ED (base 42 damage). If I switch to my duergar dwaxe then it widens to 13-20 (but base damage about 10 points lower, however, it does have maiming).

Anyway, if you have something proccing off crits (not vorpal), then this is pretty useful!

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

I presume you have IC:Slash; do you have Keen Edge as well as Celestial Champion?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    I presume you have IC:Slash; do you have Keen Edge as well as Celestial Champion?
    Definitely IC. I also took whatever I could from the Kensai enhancement tree (40pts) that may have helped. probably keen edge (I don't remember all the names, but there were 2 enhancements in Divine Crusader that effected crit range).

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Basically I'm trying to figure out if Keen Edge and Celestial Champion stack, which is the only way I can see hitting 15-20 with a regular axe and 13-20 with a duergar axe.

I'll test on training dummy, but I have noticed a lot more crits on my eSOS Cetus build in Divine Crusader

Divine crusader is so fricken awesome.

You can get 11-20 on a Sireth with Ninja Capstone and Henshin T5
    Add that with Ninja Poison and Deadly Exploits and it's pretty gross.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81
    I think my personal preference would be (once enough fate points accumulated) to run in Divine Crusader then have energy burst twisted from draconic.. wouldn’t necessarily have quite the same single-kaboom kick as draconic, but consecration is a nice AoE thing that does fire & good damage (boosted by fire spellpower & crit chance) plus healing & a dps boost.. you’d also have the aura that does bane damage & since presumably as a henshin you’re using a staff, you can get the enhancement for extended crit range – that thing will apply before improved criticals & stack with staff mastery, Sireth is displaying 11-20 for me Add in a very powerful cleave attack & you’ve got a powerful, well-rounded destiny – it’s probably my favourite for melee guys now, even over dreadnaught.
    Last edited by Maelodic; 05-25-2014 at 02:38 AM.
    ~Sarlona~ - Proud Member of The Unrepentant
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    Praise Dog, and Maelodic, his prophet.