I'll be doing Abbot tomorrow for some guildies who have never run it before, so I figured I'd reach out to the community in case there are others who would like to learn the raid.

This will be a learning run. We may not even complete. If we fail, we'll keep reentering as long as we have the time and inclination to do so. Completion is not the goal, learning the raid is the goal. (Of course, that doesn't mean we won't complete if we can.)

We'll be running it in a rather non-standard fashion, with the group sticking together the whole time. Not conducive to completions/speed, but this way all party members will get the feel of each puzzle. Everyone will probably not be able to fully participate in each puzzle though, as they aren't really set up that way (only 2 ice wands, 4 piles of boulders, for example), but we'll spread that out as much as possible.

If you're flagged, free, and would like to know Abbot. Drop me a line. I'm not the best at the raid, but I've run it enough times that I should be able to answer questions and explain things sufficiently. Let me know if you have any familiarity at all (for example, maybe you know roids but want to try the other two).

I'm not sure how many spots will be available this way, but I'm pretty sure at least 4 are still open.