Zergod
    14wiz/4fvs/2monk
    Lawful Neutral
    Warforged

3 Sorc and 3 Wiz PL
    0 Epic or Iconic PL

42% Force Crit - 52% with Empyrean Magicx10

+3 to Saves vs Spells from AoV

No Scourge, Empyrean Magic, or Meridian Fragment procs there. Also missing Eldritch Saves Ritual.

Stats

Max Int
    Max Con
    4 Points into Wisdom

Feats:

Great Fortitude (Monk Feat)
    Toughness (Monk Feat)
    Insightful Reflexes
    Epic Toughness
    Maximize Spell
    Empower Spell
    Extend
    Quicken Spell
    Adept of Forms
    Master of Forms
    Mental Toughness
    Improved Mental Toughness
    Epic Mental Toughness
    Wizard Past Life
    Epic Reflexes
    Epic Spellpower Force
    Epic Skill Focus Spellcraft

Enhancements

Epic Destiny

Twist in Empyrean Magic, Unearthly Reactions, and Impregnable Mind

Gear

Missing a Stat 10/Spellsight 20 item which I will then shuffle gear to work around and replace Cha8 augment with Wis8 and wear Cha10 item.

Spells

I have since swapped Greater Teleport for Delayed Blast Fireball.
    Last edited by kalaka; 05-02-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Community Member

Considering swapping Great Fortitude for Lightning Reflexes and then swapping Unearthly Reactions for Dragonskin.

Community Member

What's so great about this build?

Quote Originally Posted by Endarire View Post
    What's so great about this build?
    Good defenses in high dodge, high saves and decent dps without potting.
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sokól View Post
    Good defenses in high dodge, high saves and decent dps without potting.
    And arcane supremacy!

Boring build, so 2013, rather do a 17 wizzy 2 monk 1 soul and get met swarm masholds with same ammount of defense/spp

Hi there, first thanks for posting your build and keeping it updated through time. I came back from a break a week ago and although I've never been a big fan of shiradi builds, I'm doing something rather similar this life.

My own adaptation is slightly different though, I'm probably sticking with the 14/4/2 splash and taking Hellball over Epic skill: Spellcraft, Completionist over Extend (lots of clickies so not too worried about Displace/Haste), and still debating whether or not I should take Ruin over Epic toughness (and take 2x toughness as monk levels to "offset" this).

Anyway, I do have some comments:

- The only benefit you get out of the blue dragonscale docent is a slot an the set bonus.. which is +15 spell power... The helm though is a must have (+3 int, 2 slots...), but the docent, I do wish you'd get "more" out of it than just the 15 spell power.

If you change the blue set to (yeah.. prepare for it ^^) the white set, you get +50 HP & heavy fortification, so you can basically have +3 con on the white helm instead, and relocate some APs to grab that second int from archmage to offset the loss from not wearing the blue helm with +3 int.
    So.. +50 HP/+2 con vs +15 spell power (and some APs relocation/gear changes.. no need for fort on the minII gloves either).

- Twist wise, I'm going for Empyrean magic (must have at all times in my opinion), then Energy burst (I like it, personal preference I suppose ^^), and the last one will be more of a situational one (Primal Scream, Endless faith, boost to saves: unearthly reactions, dragon skin, impregnable mind...).

- Finally, and this is more of a question, why do you have +150 resonance spell power on that second kama? I have only ran the raid twice since I've come back so I'm guessing it will take a while to get those crafted, but I'm still thinking ahead
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is the spell power of the element that procs (and not the originating spell) that is used to determine spell power, so for a shiradi caster, since it's "random", you do want to invest a bit in everything. And for critical chance, it is the originating spell that determines it.. so you want max force crit chance.
    So why max resonance instead of say.. fire, is it because a lot of shiradi procs are sonic damage?

Sorry for the wall of text..

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Symerith View Post
    Hi there, first thanks for posting your build and keeping it updated through time. I came back from a break a week ago and although I've never been a big fan of shiradi builds, I'm doing something rather similar this life.

My own adaptation is slightly different though, I'm probably sticking with the 14/4/2 splash and taking Hellball over Epic skill: Spellcraft, Completionist over Extend (lots of clickies so not too worried about Displace/Haste), and still debating whether or not I should take Ruin over Epic toughness (and take 2x toughness as monk levels to "offset" this).

Anyway, I do have some comments:

- The only benefit you get out of the blue dragonscale docent is a slot an the set bonus.. which is +15 spell power... The helm though is a must have (+3 int, 2 slots...), but the docent, I do wish you'd get "more" out of it than just the 15 spell power.

If you change the blue set to (yeah.. prepare for it ^^) the white set, you get +50 HP & heavy fortification, so you can basically have +3 con on the white helm instead, and relocate some APs to grab that second int from archmage to offset the loss from not wearing the blue helm with +3 int.
    So.. +50 HP/+2 con vs +15 spell power (and some APs relocation/gear changes.. no need for fort on the minII gloves either).

- Twist wise, I'm going for Empyrean magic (must have at all times in my opinion), then Energy burst (I like it, personal preference I suppose ^^), and the last one will be more of a situational one (Primal Scream, Endless faith, boost to saves: unearthly reactions, dragon skin, impregnable mind...).

- Finally, and this is more of a question, why do you have +150 resonance spell power on that second kama? I have only ran the raid twice since I've come back so I'm guessing it will take a while to get those crafted, but I'm still thinking ahead
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is the spell power of the element that procs (and not the originating spell) that is used to determine spell power, so for a shiradi caster, since it's "random", you do want to invest a bit in everything. And for critical chance, it is the originating spell that determines it.. so you want max force crit chance.
    So why max resonance instead of say.. fire, is it because a lot of shiradi procs are sonic damage?

Sorry for the wall of text..
    Cores in shiradi tree are sonic/force.
    You dont realy need more hp, only more prr, but that is fixable with new raid bracers.
    Completionist /multi life trs usualy play as bladeforged version of this build, they average at around 1000 hp with 2 recons.
    If you plan to play a shiradi like this try out with bladeforged.
    Energy burst is quite valuable for fast aoe clear in temple/peaks on en/eh which you will mostly do while farming mats.
    IF you want shiradi for sphere, il suggest to try some shuriken build.
    They are incredibly useful in new raids, and quite powerful atm, suggest to check pys-s build in custom char section, 12 wizzy 6 monk 2 palie shuri build /works quite nicely- can check his wgu ee solo video for fun and think to yourself where did ddo go when shurikens became viable heh
    Last edited by Blackheartox; 05-11-2014 at 06:53 AM.