Default Good COV/minute quests?

I am currently running Trial by fury(~5 min run there from ship+ ~10-11 min quest), deal and the demon(~1 min run+ ~7-8 min quest), rusted blades(~2 minute run+~2 min quest) and impossible demands(~2 minute run+~2-3 min quest) in my COV run, it takes about 30-32 min total from end of buffing to the turn in of the last quest and that gives me 202 COVs or about 6.5/minute. (This also gives me 145971 xp, so not totally bad for that either)

What other quests would give better/about as good COV rates(including the time to run to them)?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by luvirini View Post
    I am currently running Trial by fury(~5 min run there from ship+ ~10-11 min quest), deal and the demon(~1 min run+ ~7-8 min quest), rusted blades(~2 minute run+~2 min quest) and impossible demands(~2 minute run+~2-3 min quest) in my COV run, it takes about 30-32 min total from end of buffing to the turn in of the last quest and that gives me 202 COVs or about 6.5/minute. (This also gives me 145971 xp, so not totally bad for that either)

What other quests would give better/about as good COV rates(including the time to run to them)?
    Rusted Blades and Impossible demands are the best. You cannot beat those.

On the Trial side of thing however: Break in the Ice (invis first part, zerg second part - 5 mins and 1-2 minutes to get to the quest + end fight: 10 minutes total), Breaking the ranks: (1 minute run + 5 - 10 minute fight, depends on your DPS and survivability) and also Lines of Supply (1 minute run, 5 minutes waiting, 10 minutes quest - this one is longer, but since you are there...).

Aside from these, the classics: Outbreak (5 minutes in group on EE, 8 minutes solo), Graves (4 minutes run, 3-4 minutes EE quest), Druid hollow (assuming you have someone to split with),
    Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    Its also a hireling, it needs buffs to figure out what end the food goes in.
    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Oh and Lol - Fortitude 57, Reflex 64, Will 55 {Godlike Saves!}.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCB View Post
    There are players that I wish could be improved to the point of being a hire.

Trial by Fire, Maze of Madness, Foundation of Discord, A Cry for Help.

All 4 can be done in 25mins, (that's including the time spent running round GH)

If you don't have a group of atleast 3, Foundation takes about 2 minutes longer.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    Trial by Fire, Maze of Madness, Foundation of Discord, A Cry for Help.

All 4 can be done in 25mins, (that's including the time spent running round GH)

If you don't have a group of atleast 3, Foundation takes about 2 minutes longer.
    How can you solo Maze?

Quote Originally Posted by viktorserak View Post
    How can you solo Maze?
    Use an onyx panther for the very first lever the moment you pass that first gate, there are still jumps that work before the next 2 person phase.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    Use an onyx panther for the very first lever the moment you pass that first gate, there are still jumps that work before the next 2 person phase.
    Ah, havent knew that, thank you.