Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

These threads always think that people picture the folks at Turbine hidden in the shadows, steepling their fingers and cackling menacingly. If that how you guys think of them?

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by enochiancub View Post
    These threads always think that people picture the folks at Turbine hidden in the shadows, steepling their fingers and cackling menacingly. If that how you guys think of them?
    Sure i mean they are dungeon masters......kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadasani View Post
    Thank you for the information. Couple of questions, what happens if we did not claim the reward, will the reward still be available when it is fixed? If you TR in the mean time do you loose the reward?
    It should work as it normally does, so if you typically lose the ability to take an unclaimed Saga end reward when you TR, then the same would happen now.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

There are lots of bugs in this game. I do not understand how they can be graded . One of my pet bugs is on Lava Caves, Colossal Crystals, where the Kobalds do not stay with the Torches and the Circles of Power do not appear where needed for completion of all the Large Crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Because by the time you could complete it (L14), you'd have to go back and run L6 quests for another completion. I don't think Turbine wants to introduce something that officially forces you to run trivially under-level content (ie below the 0% XP line).
    It is not mandatory that they take all necros in one saga (or it could be a non repeat saga) - there could be a crossover between delera and necro 1&2 and xorian cypher - or even catacomb and necro I ... Or necro III - delera 11s with undead and necro IV ... there are many possibilities.
    Aezechiel (Caster, 8th life) - Kakophonyc (Bard, 2nd life) - Larsenkarden (Cleric, 3rd life) - Lewela (Bard, 6th life) - Punkcanard (dual deathnip centered halfling tempest 3rd life) - Usuldur (Melee, completionist) - Sylentbob (ranger) ... and a couple of mules

“It seemed to me,' said Wonko the Sane, 'that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.”
    Douglas Adams, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

2015 DDO Players Council MangLord's Avatar

I'd also love to see more sagas of various levels. It would be a lot of fun, and an added goal to work towards. A little more xp would never hurt the TR grind. The Gianthold saga makes me look forward to those quests when I hit level 15-16. A Korthos saga and Harbor saga would be excellent. Maybe it would encourage people to run Stealthy Repossession again.

I'm assuming sagas and the free feat respec questionnaire are down due to exploits. People are killing me with their relentless cheating.
    Last edited by MangLord; 04-24-2014 at 07:25 PM.

Is there an estimate date to when sagas may be back? Is it more like 1 week, 1 month, 1 year?

Day 2 of disabled sagas, any idea when they are planned to be opened up again? Please don't say next update, a lot of us use sagas for our etr's.

Would like to see a permanent 30% epic xp boost to compensate until sagas are restored.
    Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    I ran Where there is Smoke ELITE on a level 4, first life 28 hit point rogue, never TRd, no guild buffs, using a hireling cleric. One shotted two times at the first dog area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!
    Main toons on G-land: IronMunter, Iamhal, Mehhh, Dahh

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cave_diver View Post
    Day 2 of disabled sagas, any idea when they are planned to be opened up again? Please don't say next update, a lot of us use sagas for our etr's.

Would like to see a permanent 30% epic xp boost to compensate until sagas are restored.
    Completely agree. If Sagas cannot be restored in time for the weekend then +30% xp would be proper compensation remaning up until Sagas are back in business.

If sagas are disabled for whatever reason are we still okay to run quests and expect them to still count towards a saga turn-in once they can be used again?
    ~ Archangels ~
    Grimmlock (Heroic Completionist Life 15); Saulot (Life 3); Leviathian (Life 5); Flogging Molly; Mithriss; TheBoondock Saynts; Bushmils; Humblebeard; Guinnesss.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    If sagas are disabled for whatever reason are we still okay to run quests and expect them to still count towards a saga turn-in once they can be used again?
    Cordovan did confirm that they still count.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    Cordovan did confirm that they still count.
    Its not just the reward interface that is gone, the Saga NPC's dont interact at all.

Now you cant see what you had done and what was left to do, and doing the same ones over dont contribute to anything.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Its not just the reward interface that is gone, the Saga NPC's dont interact at all.

Now you cant see what you had done and what was left to do, and doing the same ones over dont contribute to anything.
    There was talk of seeing your progress in the Adventure Compendium awhile back. This is just another reason why it should be done. Talking to the NPC shouldn't be the only way to see progress, especially like in Eveningstar they look just like quest chain NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayus View Post
    Is there an estimate date to when sagas may be back? Is it more like 1 week, 1 month, 1 year?
    I think it depends on how many people sign up for the 1 year VIP with bonus 3 months. The have hamsters to feed!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by enochiancub View Post
    Every time I get my head chopped off opening the last chest in the Prisoner, yes, that's *exactly* how I picture them.

Community Member

An estimate of when the sagas will be back up would be appreciated. If it is meant to be restored when the new update comes up, would like to know that too.

Can please some dev tell us how long we have to wait till the saga come back? I have my main capped and all saga done waiting to tr him. thanks

Community Member

Thumbs up add Commendations of Valor

since the sagas are down would it be possible to add Commendations of Valor to the Quest Rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by maovin View Post
    since the sagas are down would it be possible to add Commendations of Valor to the Quest Rewards.
    That or bonus XP or free XP pots or whatever - just give us a slight sign that you people care about us.
    Aezechiel (Caster, 8th life) - Kakophonyc (Bard, 2nd life) - Larsenkarden (Cleric, 3rd life) - Lewela (Bard, 6th life) - Punkcanard (dual deathnip centered halfling tempest 3rd life) - Usuldur (Melee, completionist) - Sylentbob (ranger) ... and a couple of mules

“It seemed to me,' said Wonko the Sane, 'that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.”
    Douglas Adams, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Sagas have been temporarily disabled due to a bug. We apologize for the inconvenience.

So cordo, any idea what temporarily is? is it Soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    I ran Where there is Smoke ELITE on a level 4, first life 28 hit point rogue, never TRd, no guild buffs, using a hireling cleric. One shotted two times at the first dog area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!
    Main toons on G-land: IronMunter, Iamhal, Mehhh, Dahh

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast