2015 DDO Players Council Dodoroq's Avatar

Default WTB Paralyzing Repeater X-bow

Due to Jeromio's generosity, solved and closed.

As in the topic name, I am looking for the lootgen paralyzing Repeater crossbow with as low ML as possible.

The ideal item to work with would be +1 Paralyzing Repeater Heavy Crossbow (ML10), but Light repeater will also work, and even higher bonus and some trash suffix will do unless it gets the ML sky high. I am before several "artificer" lives and want this one for levels up to 19, basically, no epic play planned for some time.

Please send offers here via PM or ingame by mail or tells to Tirain.
    Last edited by Dodoroq; 05-21-2014 at 05:23 AM.
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, would-be completionist (life 12); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Just as an FYI from an Arty who's used one - shortly after we're able to use a Para, we're soon wanting mobs to run around in our Blade Barriers, making them counter-productive.

(Depending on your specific future build plans, of course. Just wanted to point out a thought that *I* didn't think before investing in one.)
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

This will not be an issue for me - not planning getting blade barrier, for several lives I will be going for 6/6/6 split for grabbing different past lives. A paralyzer will be greatly appreciated during that.
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, would-be completionist (life 12); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Bumpity bump. Still looking for one. Willing to spend improperly high sums for one.

I'll check my bank toons tonight if I've got any ones left. If I do, I'll send one to Tirain, and it will not cost you anything.

Edit: Sent you a ml 14 one.
    Last edited by Jeromio; 05-20-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    Proud officer of Spellbinders: http://spellbinders.shivtr.com/
    Lyrandar(EU)->Devourer(EU)->Cannith

Thank you very much, it is truly appreciated. 6 more Abbots and TR now!

Community Member

Just so you know.. the DC is pretty low on the effect, and the ML it comes with tends to make it less then useful at level. By the time you can use it, the mobs start making saves fairly easily

It strongly depends. I am using paralyzer even in epic content and it works - rate of fire helps a lot and mobs from time to time fail their save. This is all one needs. Definitely Paralyzers work in Gianthold.