Community Member

Default WTB Shadow Dragon Scales

Hi All,

I don't live in the US and most of the time I don't have issues finding a raid to run - in my timezone. But seems I not seen the Temple of the Deathwyrm raid much at all let alone (and I am not familiar to lead it aka start an LFM on my own).

Just for crafting purposes for tier 2 - looking for "Shadow Dragon Scales" for now.

if you have any spare I'll be keen to buy / trade them off you. It'll be much appreciated.

I don't have that many plat, but I do have a lot of raid timers or stacks of Exilers of Major Mnemonic Enhancements - which on Cannith server seems IMO to see at approx. 18K to 25K PP. Been collecting these as I am a healer type for 3 years! =) or anything else that can be traded. Just let me know.

Please PM me to my mailbox. Name of toon is JUMIYO.

Thanks.
    Jo

Community Member

Just an idea,

Ive been just farming top end items, then sell them on the ASAH, and use the astral shards to get whatever you need.

I have seen stacks of shadow scales on Asah, in different amounts, from 25 to 100+

I only had 4 or 5 shadow raids completed, and not enough to craft tier 2 dragons edge, so I.picked up a stack of 100, which put me over what I needed. Had all the rest of the mats, and upgraded my handwraps last night.

Some items I find that do sell ok are:

Dunrobar rings (easy to farm on my 28 monk on all epic difficulties, not sure on drop rates, I usuall EH it)
    Planar focus of xxxxxx (your visor of fleshrender 7 min deathward wont run out farming this, its fast)
    Any stat 10 of xxx sell pretty well for the most part
    White, black, blue dragon helms from TOR, sell ok, not bad to farm, solo 28 monk EH, does it easily, though white can be a pain without fom

Probably made 400 shards in the last week

Just another angle for ya.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMoneyMackDaddy View Post

Just another angle for ya.
    Thanks for the suggestion. 400 AS in one week is quite good. I play a primary caster now days but accumulated a lot of unbounded melee named "junk". Will do just that. Appreciate the advise.