The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE
Coming in Update 22: New iconic race, the Niggard.
- +10 Haggle
- +2 CHA for even more Haggle
- +2 WIS because a copper saved is a copper earned
- -2 CON due to being too parsimonious to buy healthy food
- -2 INT from lack of education due to spending so much time shopping for deals
- Pricked Finger: Enemy spellcaster is unable to cast spells with a somatic component for 12 seconds. No save. If you weren't so thrifty with your gear, you'd have chopped their head off.
- Chinked Armour: (Requires Past Life: Niggard.) In a past life, you were an armour broker, but sold substandard equipment to monsters. Enemies lose 50% fortification and 20 AC, and become particularly bad at driving cars.
- Cunning Linguist: Fascinate your enemies with your mastery of the Common Tongue. Works better on female opponents.
- Gay Conversion: One target changes from a sour old monster to a permanent happy ally. So long as the converted mob stays alive, provides +2 CHA bonus to anyone within 10 meters due to free grooming and wardrobe advice.
- ******: AoE that decreases enemy movement speed effect. Stacks with effects such as Slow, Stench, Limbchop.
- (Epic Feat) Summon Monster X: Summon a hairy donkey to carry help carry your supplies (double encumbrance limit), a hot housecat to distract your enemies (even devils and demons like cat videos), or a big rooster (because you're too cheap to buy a hawking gauntlet).
Prepurchase the Niggard race today, selling for more TP than you're willing to pay!
I'll simply say I find it rather sad that folks continue to heap up weight on a particular connotation, regardless of the original intent of the words usage. It's the kind of thing that perpetuates the ugliness of that connotation, instead of taking it at face value and moving on with life, which eventually undermines any shock-value it may have had. But hey, /popcorn and all that, right?
Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 04-20-2014 at 10:54 PM.
Swastika Niggardly Inoffensive origin Yes Yes Corrupted into offensive usage Yes No Has current offensive meaning Yes No Range of offensive meaning Global None Has current inoffensive meaning Yes Yes Range of inoffensive meaning Originating culture and derivatives English speaking world and possibly Germanic
Not much of a resemblance, really.
You pretty much lost the "Innocent" motive when you started to go down the "People are ignorant" path.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload