Is this the same or similar issue/fix ?:
Nodoze you are a hero! The latest post in that thread included a link that unravelled the problem. It turns out I've made the rookie mistake of looking in the wrong Library folder, which when unhidden, contained the ddo.keymap file. I simply renamed the file ddo.keymap-backup and when I ran the game client, it created a new one and fixed the issue.
I cannot thank you enough! =)
Just an additional note in case it helps..... (Re DDO on iMac)
Had similar prob with Left Mouse button and this forum solved it - Thanks all!
My keycap file (/Users/rodm/Library/Application Support/com.turbine.dndclient) was also "corrupt".
Deleted it and all fine.
BUT a problem that might catch Newbies (and maybe "experienced" guys new to DDO on the Mac like me!):
If you are binding key mappings and accidentally click the Left Mouse button (LMB) instead of the key you are actually trying to bind then the Left Mouse button becomes bound and unusable and really stuffs things up - until you delete the keycap file. This "error" produces most of the above problems.
Same for Trackpads I presume.
I.e. the keycap is not really corrupt but the LMB becomes unusable until the keycap file is deleted.
Try hitting 'T' when nothing else is open, I had issues with 'Target Mode' where it swaps something or other with the mouse behavior.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload