The Brotherhood of Redemption is accepting new members!
We are a guild of mature players who are dedicated to treating others with compassion, respect and of course having fun! New and seasoned players are welcome to join our ranks!
The BoR was founded at the very beginning of DDO – Alpha Release in 2005. We have a mix a both new and old players, high and low levels, first life and multiple TRs.
We change gears a lot from smelling the roses to zooming through quests – depending on the group’s mood.
We are primarily from the US Eastern/Central time zone, but have members from Australia and Europe – our members are found on line most times of the day.
We leverage our guild website / calendar to organize activities.
What are the benefits of joining BoR?
1) Bacon! Yes we have an entire guild forum thread dedicated to Bacon dishes as well as other meaty goodies – with pictures!
2) Help you meeting your in-game questing goals. We can’t always be there every night, use of guild calendar makes scheduling questing easy.
3) We maintain an active guild website. One stop shopping for game news, character build / gear discussions / questing aids / guild crafting / guild haggle bard / bacon making ideas!
4) A fully maintain guild airship with amenities and supply/ trading chests! (LV 74 as of this post)
5) Members share tearable puns and cheesy jokes – often like a broken sword, most don’t have much of a point.
What the BoR asks from you!
1) Treat DDO players and BoR members with Respect! To read and agree to the guild rules and have fun!
2) Understanding that this is a game – we all have lives outside of DDO and in game goals – we cannot be there for every quest every day. Willingness to group in and occasionally form PUG groups.
3) If possible, contribute to the guild events, trading chest, and bacon cooking knowledge. You must be able to hear and understand spoken English - a microphone is preferred, but not mandatory.
4) Although not required, try to group with fellow guild members when convenient. Report annoyances or problems to officers as soon as possible – then get back to having fun!
5) Visit our guild website often to keep up with guild events and game news!
If you would like to join, both steps are required.
1. Review our website and sign up there
2. In-game you may ask any of our members to alert an officer, or send in-game mail to Propane.
Our main Guild site is: ddoborguild.com
Sign up page link is in the top left hand corner