Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Some Ideas I want Critique on as I think of them

^ Ignore the title as this is a complete edit because I should make a separate thread elsewhere,thanks for all the help all you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    As opposed to the exact same class split every other monkcher plays? And most of them play them pretty badly...
    Don't knock the synergies until you've played it. I know first hand it was an amazing build and I did the exact same things other good monkchers on more traditional splits did.

The only thing the splits lacks VS. a /2 paladin split is the god like saves. Still at 25 I had saves in the high 50's which was more than enough at the time. Now you may need more for EE Raids/shadowfell stuff, but since OP is probably going to be running EH and the occasional EE it should be perfect.

What 3 levels of a class would you add for more diversity and utility?
    None. On the forums it is 100% impossible to make any other kind of Archer that doesn't have at least 12 monk. Thinking differently is a travesty against all of the great minds here that have spent years trying nothing new or different.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    None. On the forums it is 100% impossible to make any other kind of Archer that doesn't have at least 12 monk. Thinking differently is a travesty against all of the great minds here that have spent years trying nothing new or different.
    Died.

The saddest thing I've noticed about this game isn't the bugs, or the exploiting...
    It's the fact we have the most flexible building system of any MMO I've ever seen, and the majority of the player base is all.
    "HurrDurr, what's the next FOTM build I can follow? Cause everything else is gimp! Hurrrrr".
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life10/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin, 2xMonk
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Community Member

Died.

The saddest thing I've noticed about this game isn't the bugs, or the exploiting...
    It's the fact we have the most flexible building system of any MMO I've ever seen, and the majority of the player base is all.
    "HurrDurr, what's the next FOTM build I can follow? Cause everything else is gimp! Hurrrrr".
    Hey, just because my builds are the next FOTM doesn't mean I copy others.

My melee sorc will catch on.. working it's insidious 6 paladin tentacles into you..

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pala-forged View Post
    Hey, just because my builds are the next FOTM doesn't mean I copy others.

My melee sorc will catch on.. working it's insidious 6 paladin tentacles into you..
    I prefer my Sorcs to be poorly geared fleshies dual wielding Khopesh's tyvm.
    Seriously though, once I cap my current life on my main I was looking at TRing on of my other toons, and my Sorc was a contender...
    Just need to come up with a build. lol
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life10/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin, 2xMonk
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Community Member

I prefer my Sorcs to be poorly geared fleshies dual wielding Khopesh's tyvm.
    Seriously though, once I cap my current life on my main I was looking at TRing on of my other toons, and my Sorc was a contender...
    Just need to come up with a build. lol
    12/6/2 sorc/pally/monk, use greataxes. Don't bother with t5 in anything. Get defensive stance+saves from pally, some dps against undead/evil from pally, nothing much from monk (D:), few points to waste in Ek

Or use a staff, swap monk for rogue and use a stick.

Show those sorc's how a staff was meant to be used.
    With great force.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345