Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin-ator View Post
    Argonessen: I have no experience playing on this server.
    Everyone on argonessen is a completionist except for main toons, they are triple completionist.

Everyone runs ip byoh EE bravery bonuses. If you die in a trap not only do you get raised but pugs will refresh your buffs. And if you want to pike at the beginning, that's ok too.

Rangers can tank, paladins can one shot orangenames, and barbarians can solo heal raids.

My favorite server is certainly Sarlona.

I'm still learning, but I've only come as far as I have thanks to the helpful and forgiving natures of the denizens of Sarlona.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafeningWhisper View Post
    I agree with the feathered marsupial.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    Everyone on argonessen is a completionist except for main toons, they are triple completionist.

Everyone runs ip byoh EE bravery bonuses. If you die in a trap not only do you get raised but pugs will refresh your buffs. And if you want to pike at the beginning, that's ok too.

Rangers can tank, paladins can one shot orangenames, and barbarians can solo heal raids.
    Could not have said it better
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

I'm not sure if this was made in jest or not, since this is my typical experience on Argo.
    Either way +1.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

We may not all have completionist characters (though there are a frikkin ton), but I've seen rangers and rogues tank EE raids (old school ones, EE chrono etc), some actually really good offensive paladins, and Challenge accepted on having a Barbarian solo heal a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    We may not all have completionist characters (though there are a frikkin ton), but I've seen rangers and rogues tank EE raids (old school ones, EE chrono etc), some actually really good offensive paladins, and Challenge accepted on having a Barbarian solo heal a raid.
    Well, those of us who are not Completionists are working on it.
    Eventually we will all have at least 1.

One thing I find hilarious that this made me realize is that I know 3 people on our server who not only have multiple completionists, but have multiple triple completionists.
    Baph comes to mind. Baphoma has like 55 lives behind him, and then he has 2 more completionist toons, one of which is another triple completionist. All pure builds, none done with boxes... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Well, those of us who are not Completionists are working on it.
    Eventually we will all have at least 1.

One thing I find hilarious that this made me realize is that I know 3 people on our server who not only have multiple completionists, but have multiple triple completionists.
    Baph comes to mind. Baphoma has like 55 lives behind him, and then he has 2 more completionist toons, one of which is another triple completionist. All pure builds, none done with boxes... Lol
    Baph was absolutely beyond psychotic. Or how Cet now has 2 completionists, and Maarl actually closed down the thread for them because people were just buying boxes until they could be part of the thread.

And yet, the one that we all know, the first one ever in the game, no longer plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    Baph was absolutely beyond psychotic. Or how Cet now has 2 completionists, and Maarl actually closed down the thread for them because people were just buying boxes until they could be part of the thread.

And yet, the one that we all know, the first one ever in the game, no longer plays.
    Oh yeah he is. He same back recently and what did he do? Go straight back to TRing cause you know, why not?
    I really respect that Maarl did that though, it does sort of cheapen the hard work everyone else has put into it now that people just buy a box each life.

Agreed. I'm sad that neither Star or Tink play anymore. Although I'm not really surprised. They worked at TR's more than anyone I know other than Baph, and they did it first. Hell, they have completionist before there were any XP bonus' in the game. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12