Yeela: a healer and force spec dps caster capable to work perfectly both as a soloist or in a group. The CC provided by shiradi's nerve venom and the spell points you get back from just reward helps enormously in a party environment to be able to heal other people without running out of spell points.
As a soloist I'm having fun zerging Epic elite content to get the fastest completion times against the best builds.
17 FVS - Wings, Just Reward, Heals both single target and mass cure
1 Wizard - Archmage Magic Missile Sla, Magic Missile Spell, Spell Crit chance
2 Monk - Evasion, Force Crit Chance
Race: Half elf with paladin dilettante for better saves
Stats: 36 point build
18 Int + 7 lvl up points
Feats in order:
1 Half Elf Dilly: Paladin
3 Past Life: Arcane Initiate
12 Insightful Reflexes
15 Mental Toughness
18 Empower Healing or Arcane Prodigy
20W Improved mental Toughness
21 Epic Toughness
24 Epic Mental Toughness
26 Epic Spellpower Force
With Half Elf your saves, especially reflex, will be very good thanks to insighful reflexes and the paladin dilettante.
Max out intelligence is also very good dps wise because it raises the dc on your most effective spells: Hellball and Energy burst.
You get also the benefit of a higher spellcraft skill, and you will have more skillpoints to boost perform, concentration and heal skills.
Definitely the best option.
Going Charisma based would lower your reflex saves and nerf your spellcraft skill just to get a few more spellpoints.
Going Wisdom based would lower your reflex saves and the dc of your epic abilities like energy burst and hellball for a higher blade barrier dc. I don't recommend this.
Epic Abishai set and Twilight are both very important for the build to work great. They both boost you caster level on magic missile spell so you can cast 5 missiles at once and they work on energy bursts as well.
If you have the possibility to craft a T3 alchemical kama with arcane augmentation you can drop the Twilight and use it in tandem with a Thunderforged Kama with 150 Force spell power and 17% Crit chance. I'm currently using the alchemical+thunderforged setup as follows.
Epic Helm of the frost
Epic Boots of corrosion
Epic Envenomed Cloak
Epic Inferno Bracers
Greensteel Goggles 10 hp - 150 Sp
Circle of Malevolence
Epic Belt of Thoughtful Rememberance
Epic Fanged Gloves
Shroud of Ardent
Alchemical Kama Mystical Air/Earth/Fire
Thunderforged Kama 150 Force/Purple Slot/17% Crit - slot 138 Devotion and Meridian
Alternatively Twilight 120 impulse,120 devotion, and in red slot sonic spell power.
Personal achievements section:
- Solo EE ADQ2 in 2 minutes and 57 seconds:
- Solo EE Lord of Dust in 5 minutes and 18 seconds: New Record!
- Solo EE Don't Drink the Water in 6 minutes and 25 seconds:
- Solo EE Offering of Blood in 5 minutes and 37 seconds:
- Solo EE The Deal and the Demon in 4 minutes and 31 seconds:
- 2 manned Epic Normal Temple of Deathwyrm
- Healed Temple of Deathwyrm Epic Elite the day it came out in team with another Fvs:
- Solo healed Epic Hard Temple of Deathwyrm
- Solo EE A break in the Ice 15 minutes and 10 seconds (click on the image to see the video):
- Solo EE End of The Road in 7 minutes and 20 seconds:
- Solo EE The Thrill of the Hunt in 13 minutes and 34 seconds: