Thread: Bairclaw - V2.0

Default Bairclaw - V2.0

Now many of Bairclaw’s fans have been asking, “Bairclaw what are you doing now?” So, Bairclaw desided to write it down, even dough writing makes his hands and head hurt.

That is probablee the first thing that Bairclaw should mention – his hands are different. Actually his hole body is different. Bairclaw don’t know how it all happen. One day he just wake up and be different. At first he was scared because he was covered with plating. He tried to rip it off, but that’s when he noticed that his shapely Horc body was gone. Bairclaw no longer have arms like trees. That make Bairclaw a little sad, but he had no time to worry about it because some dude was talking to him.

The dude was big and shining and had knives sticking out of him. He talked a lot and Bairclaw got kinda bored. Then the shiny, knifey dude ask Bairclaw if he want to be a paladin. Now first thought to come to Bairclaw mind was, “Dude, Paladins suck.” But Bairclaw did not want to hurt feelings of Knifey Shiny, so he think long hard time to come up with something nice to say. After a while I say, “no.”

So, Knifey Shiny let me go. I then went and saw some trainers to help me out. I even found one guy who could get rid of my paladin level that Knifey Shiny must have given me on the sly.

Now Bairclaw already know what you are going to ask next – Bairclaw who did you train with? Bairclaw know that because many people have already been asking. You see Bairclw reel smart! So Bairclaw remembur things from past. Furst, he like to punch peepul in face, so he go and see monk trainer. Second Bairclaw remembur that he like wizerds, because they have gud fireworks, so he go and see wizurd trainer. Forth Bariclaw remembur that he like to fight and that he is gud at it, so he go see fighter trainer.

Now Bairclaw remembur that last time he did training everyone wanted to know what is wuz and he was like… uh I forgot, so this time he write it all down, even though he did not have as many fingers as he did befour.

So hear it is…

1. Monk – Insightful Reflexes / Power Attack
    2. Monk – THF
    3. Wizard – Cleave / Extend
    4. Wizurd
    5. Wizerd
    6. Wizard – Adept of Forms
    7. Wizerd – Quicken
    8. Fighter – Great Cleave
    9. Fighter – Mental Toughness / Weapon Focus
    10. Fighter
    11. Fighter – Weapon Specialization
    12. Fighter – Master of Forms
    13. Fighter – Improved Critical: Slashing
    14. Fighter
    15. Fighter – Improved Mental Toughness / Greater Weapon Focus
    16. Fighter
    17. Fighter – ITHF
    18. Fighter – Grand Master of Forms
    19. Fighter – GTHF
    20. Wizard

21. Overwhelming Critical
    24. Epic Mental Toughness
    26. Perfect 2HF
    27. Epic Reflexes
    28. Elusive Target

Starting Stats
    STR 18
    DEX 6
    CON 16
    INT 14
    WIS 14
    CHA 8

Inhantsmints
    Kensai – Tier 5 for keen blade and centered thing
    Monk – for reflexes and dodge
    Eldritch Nite – for the shieldy bubble thing and other stuffs
    Bladeforged – for bladeforged stuff

So, dat is a lot of teknickel stuff that Bairclaw not even sure he understands but he just give you the short version of bennafits here…

800+ hp
    1100+ sp
    Reconstruct, Displacement, Rage and Haste
    Masterblitz

Bairclaw run in legendairy drednot and twists in… sense weakness, dance of flowers and unearthly reactions

Now Bairclaw not normally a guy dat brags so, I just share this next part so you know I am pretty gud at fighting with people. Bairclaw has solo’d EEs.

Ok, now Bairclaw thinks five days have past sense he started writing this and even though his plated brain seems to be smartur than his old fat head brain, it is still very exzosting so he going to take a break.

PS – Bairclaw still like donutz …. dat not change
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Wolf View Post
    I surrender to your wit sir, well played
    Toons on Thelanis... Bairclaw, Icemaachine, Slydawg, Tazzster

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Love it!! Awesome stuff! :P! ! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Quote Originally Posted by jortann View Post
    Cool enough for me to come out of retirement to give you a thumbs up, but going wiz instead of sorc means I'm afraid it's not quite cool enough to keep me.

Sorcerer 4 eva!
    The secret to a raid's longevity lies in its appeal, not in how many times you have to smack it with a bat to get candy to fall out of it.

Community Member

I expected the bear form of druid... bearclaw in the title made me so...
    Ghallanda Server
    Dragant, Spellaser, Arrcous
    Officer of DDO Korea Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude View Post
    Cool enough for me to come out of retirement to give you a thumbs up, but going wiz instead of sorc means I'm afraid it's not quite cool enough to keep me.

Sorcerer 4 eva!
    Bairclaw not shur about sorcerers. They seem kind of shifty to him. He is gonna stay with his folk - the intelugent people - the wizurds.

But if you want to train with sorcerors, Bairclaw don't care. He won't judge you or call you sissy pants or anything.

I, for one, always enjoy reading about the Life and Times of Bairclaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Yeah seems a phun guy
    Aezechiel (Caster, 8th life) - Kakophonyc (Bard, 2nd life) - Larsenkarden (Cleric, 3rd life) - Lewela (Bard, 6th life) - Punkcanard (dual deathnip centered halfling tempest 3rd life) - Usuldur (Melee, completionist) - Sylentbob (ranger) ... and a couple of mules

“It seemed to me,' said Wonko the Sane, 'that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.”
    Douglas Adams, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Thank Goodness!
    But.. Since you're a robot now.. What exactly do you do with them?
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    Thank Goodness!
    But.. Since you're a robot now.. What exactly do you do with them?
    One thing you can be sure of... if Bairclaw and Donut in same room, BAIRCLAW WILL FIND A WAY!

Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

I tell for sure, you must meet maxweld cox =D

Quote Originally Posted by Targal View Post
    I expected the bear form of druid... bearclaw in the title made me so...
    When you say this, the druid word get stuck into Bairclaw's head like it was sumthing familyur. So, Bairclaw search enternetz to try and find why this so. And he find this...
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/385905

Bairclaw is totally shocked. It seems like I have double life or sumthin.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Who dis guy? Bairclaw don't know but he likes him. I might share a donut with him, but they are all gone. This is a constant problem that Bairclaw has. He wishes that wizerds had a spell called congure donut.

Who dis guy? Bairclaw don't know but he likes him. I might share a donut with him, but they are all gone. This is a constant problem that Bairclaw has. He wishes that wizerds had a spell called congure donut.
    They cant congure donuts, but they can charm a person to cook donuts for you
    Last edited by avepepix; 04-08-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Now many of Bairclaw’s fans have been asking, “Bairclaw what are you doing now?” So, Bairclaw desided to write it down, even dough writing makes his hands and head hurt.

That is probablee the first thing that Bairclaw should mention – his hands are different. Actually his hole body is different. Bairclaw don’t know how it all happen. One day he just wake up and be different. At first he was scared because he was covered with plating. He tried to rip it off, but that’s when he noticed that his shapely Horc body was gone. Bairclaw no longer have arms like trees. That make Bairclaw a little sad, but he had no time to worry about it because some dude was talking to him.

The dude was big and shining and had knives sticking out of him. He talked a lot and Bairclaw got kinda bored. Then the shiny, knifey dude ask Bairclaw if he want to be a paladin. Now first thought to come to Bairclaw mind was, “Dude, Paladins suck.” But Bairclaw did not want to hurt feelings of Knifey Shiny, so he think long hard time to come up with something nice to say. After a while I say, “no.”

So, Knifey Shiny let me go. I then went and saw some trainers to help me out. I even found one guy who could get rid of my paladin level that Knifey Shiny must have given me on the sly.

Now Bairclaw already know what you are going to ask next – Bairclaw who did you train with? Bairclaw know that because many people have already been asking. You see Bairclw reel smart! So Bairclaw remembur things from past. Furst, he like to punch peepul in face, so he go and see monk trainer. Second Bairclaw remembur that he like wizerds, because they have gud fireworks, so he go and see wizurd trainer. Forth Bariclaw remembur that he like to fight and that he is gud at it, so he go see fighter trainer.

Now Bairclaw remembur that last time he did training everyone wanted to know what is wuz and he was like… uh I forgot, so this time he write it all down, even though he did not have as many fingers as he did befour.

So hear it is…

1. Monk – Insightful Reflexes / Power Attack
    2. Monk – THF
    3. Wizard – Cleave / Extend
    4. Wizurd
    5. Wizerd
    6. Wizard – Adept of Forms
    7. Wizerd – Quicken
    8. Fighter – Great Cleave
    9. Fighter – Mental Toughness / Weapon Focus
    10. Fighter
    11. Fighter – Weapon Specialization
    12. Fighter – Master of Forms
    13. Fighter – Improved Critical: Slashing
    14. Fighter
    15. Fighter – Improved Mental Toughness / Greater Weapon Focus
    16. Fighter
    17. Fighter – ITHF
    18. Fighter – Grand Master of Forms
    19. Fighter – GTHF
    20. Wizard

21. Overwhelming Critical
    24. Epic Mental Toughness
    26. Perfect 2HF
    27. Epic Reflexes
    28. Elusive Target

Starting Stats
    STR 18
    DEX 6
    CON 16
    INT 14
    WIS 14
    CHA 8

Inhantsmints
    Kensai – Tier 5 for keen blade and centered thing
    Monk – for reflexes and dodge
    Eldritch Nite – for the shieldy bubble thing and other stuffs
    Bladeforged – for bladeforged stuff

So, dat is a lot of teknickel stuff that Bairclaw not even sure he understands but he just give you the short version of bennafits here…

800+ hp
    1100+ sp
    Reconstruct, Displacement, Rage and Haste
    Masterblitz

Bairclaw run in legendairy drednot and twists in… sense weakness, dance of flowers and unearthly reactions

Now Bairclaw not normally a guy dat brags so, I just share this next part so you know I am pretty gud at fighting with people. Bairclaw has solo’d EEs.

Ok, now Bairclaw thinks five days have past sense he started writing this and even though his plated brain seems to be smartur than his old fat head brain, it is still very exzosting so he going to take a break.

I wish you hadz sum pretty pics of inchantements so me knows wuts you tooks