Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    A chief complaint about Toven's in EE content is that baddies have high reflex saves. However, there are things you can do to make the baddies more suceptable to lightening damage. Sometimes you will land a monster hit for massive electrical damage that is purple with out these tricks. Even better when you can make the baddies moar prone to Toven damage by way of ED or something on all your attacks.
    How much damage do you see when you build for that? How much how much how much???

I did not see it in this this thread and I can't find the exact post I'm thinking of, but Singular mentioned in another thread why doubleshot is gr8 with Adrenealine. I run in Fury of the Wild allot. Perhaps he can link it here. I'm not sure if the same post or not, but he also mentions why he uses the human race. You can stack the human and arty action boosts. It might be the Boulder Toss thread. You can stack effects and doubleshot is still great for repeater with Adrenaline, even tho the doublshot only applies to the first bolt.
    Yeah. I'll repeat it here: doubleshot only procs on the first bolt. But, if it does proc on an adrenaline shot, it adds that extra massive damage (base damage around 1500-2500 on Needle and 800-1700 on Thunderholme). So I've seen 4 adrenaline shots in a row once. Just once! But I didn't build for doubleshot - you can, if you do the 3 etrs of Primal (+9%), wear the Skirmisher's bracers (+9%), take the Epic Feat (10%), giving you +28% (or if you go rogue/fighter, you can increase that a bit - up to +20 maybe).

That would double roughly 1/3rd of your first shot. You get something like 2 shots/sec (if you're perfect or have great BAB - something that will happen when level 30 comes along, or if you use Tensor's Transformation). That means every six seconds, you'll fire 3 rounds of 3 shots, one of which will be doubled. To calculate your added dps, do this:

(dps of your xbow over 6 seconds)+(dps of xbow over 6 secs/dps of xbow over 6 secs)= dps of xbow using maxed doubleshot.

Uhm...in other words, full doubleshot on a pure artie will add roughly 1/6th of your current xbow damage to your damage output. I think that's worth it - it's better than, say, wearing black dragon armor (only adds 5% dps to you) and it's better than Lightning Strike. But to make that happen, you've got to give up the only kinetic lore item. Unless you can find a doubleshot item that is not a bracers.

If I switch from Force to something else - say, fire and electricity - I'd definitely go for maxing double shot. Since you use Toven's, I'm assuming your electric specked, it might be an idea, especially if you're not wearing Bracers of the Wind.

Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar

Default : ) )

Quote Originally Posted by Singular View Post
    How much damage do you see when you build for that? How much how much how much???
    Are you crazy?

I don't want Toven's to get BT'ed : ) )

I'm gonna beat a dead horse here and say arties lost spell power in the Enhancement pass again. I can still repesc as I desire too, but it sure was allot easier to do it by just resetting enhancements for the most part. Although I support the new enhancment system, it has caused me rely more on rune arms (and gear) to fill in gaps and ED SLAs like Boulder Toss.

It's great DDO helped our fellow barbarian players, but it's another stick in the other arty eye, even if unintentional. Yeah it stinks about BT, but it was the right thing to do. I doubt Toven's would get BT'ed, because that would be total tone deafness on Turbine's part : ) )

Rune arms need to be scaled up for post L20+ game play or new arms introduced. Due to game changes like the Enhacement Pass and others, the augment slots on rune arms need to revisited. Rune arms need the ability to slot red augments for things like repair spell power. Blue slots would be good too, which is why I advocate for orange and green slots on rune arms. It's getting more and more difficult to play an arty when we have to spread ourselves thin with skill points, feats, EDs, etc. to make up for the intentional and unintentional game changes.

Now that I've climbed down from soap box, I want to mention I'm not fully spec. electric at the moment, because I'm geeked on Light the Dark (boost with posiitve spell power) from Unyielding Sentinel to kill undead in the new content. I got it critting now for 1703 to 1970 (not a common occurance tho), but most waves deal 598-601 damage to all surrounding undead in range. A fun tactic is get Buddy to pull the aggro and when he gets dog piled I will jump or wade into the mob of undead and pop Light the Dark to heal Buddy and break off some hurt for those undead (HH and Thunderholm) en masse!

Regarding Toven's Hammer its doing purple damage un-maxed and I'm not fully speced electric at 633 per photon torpedo on the low side. As you know you get 4 lightening balls. In the new content (i.e. kobolds in and necro casters in HH) I'm using it as shotgun when the baddies get up in my grill when I'm standing still blasting with the repeater and TD and LS. Since I'm not optimized at the moment (because I'm rocking Light the Dark) my TD damage is down since I'm not pumping fire and force.

Heh even with my current set-up my crits are in 3300 and 3900 ranges with the torperdos. I know we used to get 6k+ on each BT and 12k+ with doubleshot, but if the 1st 3 balls hit on high side it can be up to 9k+. The pattern with this set up is usually 1 or 2 torpedoes for big damage and the others for 633. Usually 633 on all, or 633 for 1-3 and big hit on 4 over 3k. Or 1-3 are big hits for 3k+ and 4th is 633. This damage is purple and I'm not using and gimmicks at the moment, so it's good amount of damage.

In end game I'm running Toven's and Corruption for the Insightful INT until I get a +2 Insightful Augment or another piece of gear. I got doubleshot and swapping in and out Skirmisher for dodge when I need it.

I'm using the Hand of Tombs for the disruption in HH and Thunderholm allot. I got a nice compliment last week because of it. Estel had a 1/3 of life left and another party member said, "What happened? She had a 1/3 of life left and disappeared!" I flashed them in chat the Hand of Tombs. I got repair spell power crafted on it and I forget the other at moment, but it's ML is 17 instead of 9. I have several of these with various things crafted on them for various set-ups. I'm sure you have one, but if you want to toy around with one in the new content I may have and unbound one on my arty bank toon.

Hand of Tombs
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Hand_of_the_Tombs

DDO/Turbine folk reading this please show us arties love by adding orange and green augment slots on rune arms like a Toven's and make some of Lokeal's arms a reality (also play melee arty). Since I'm asking, I'm gonna push the envelope and also ask for our own arty ED and a 3rd Enhacement Tree as well Please and thank you.

o-[=======>

I got mo to say as if I'm not chatty enough already : ) )

Since I'm not pumping fire and force at the moment I put these on 2 of my repeaters to add a pintch of force damage to my arty gumbo:

Force Damage Ritual

Force Critical Ritual
    Last edited by Livmo; 04-11-2014 at 01:09 PM. Reason: bah i need spell check

Default Refelctions

Upon reflection with all the game changes I wonder if arties will cleave into human (extra feats) and bladeforged (just awesomeness), and there will be less cyborgs like me that take Construct Essence?

EDIT ~ or moar peeps go cyborg for heal/repair?

Default Toven's

Wow! Those are fantastic numbers with Toven's! I've honestly never seen anything close to that - will have to give it a go. Thanks

And thanks for talking about Light the Dark - pretty cool. Do you have the Lantern Ring? I use that on my sorc. Pretty nice.

Default Lantern Ring

Wow! Those are fantastic numbers with Toven's! I've honestly never seen anything close to that - will have to give it a go. Thanks

And thanks for talking about Light the Dark - pretty cool. Do you have the Lantern Ring? I use that on my sorc. Pretty nice.
    You not gonna believe this.

I was almost on chest ransack for Haunted Halls. No joke on 4 back to back runs I pulled a Libram on each run from the Miior chest, while every one else was pulling all the other goodies every place else. Since I already had a Libram, I passed the others in chest due to the BtCoA bug. A fella in the group ona subsequent run passed me a Lantern Ring in the giant skeli chest. I was so stoked, but I did not get a chance to try out the ring till the next night.

It seemed like one thing after another delayed me from getting to try the ring with Light the Dark. I finally got the ring on my hot bar and hustled over to HH to try it out. I hung a left right after going thru the door with the trap box and statues to smack the ghosts at the top of the stairs with the ring. The results did not turn out how I planned.

I was doing 598 without the ring. The ring boosted the average damage to, drum roll please...601. I pined for that ring so hard and I used all 4 Light the Dark SLAs and could not wrap my brain around it. I hit a shrine and found more ghosts to light up and sure enough the non-crits only went from 598 to 601! Granted I don't have it upgraded yet, but the results burnt my cookies.

I haven't had the time to troubleshoot the results yet, so I'm not sure why I'm not seeing a bigger boost in damage?

Community Member

I don't know if it works on ranged, but it doesn't say that it doesn't

It would be an additional 35 dmg/shot, not 3.5. It's not a lot, but its more than I have for sneak attack damage.
    Thank you for the answer to my Thunderholme Xbow question. The neg levels and armor piercing and vulnerability are all very beefy options.

About the Battlerager's Harness, it says only 10% chance on damage to do 10d6 damage, so if I am doing this right, [10d6 (3.5x100=35) 35 x 10% (35x.1=3.5)] I may be mistaken, but that's what I think it really is, no taking into account the massive guard damage.

Battlerager's Harness http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Battlerager%27s_Harness

Community Member

DDO/Turbine folk reading this please show us arties love by adding orange and green augment slots on rune arms like a Toven's and make some of Lokeal's arms a reality (also play melee arty). Since I'm asking, I'm gonna push the envelope and also ask for our own arty ED and a 3rd Enhacement Tree as well Please and thank you.
    Please Devs? I wants a replacement for Boulder Toss at the very least. :3

Community Member

I was almost on chest ransack for Haunted Halls. No joke on 4 back to back runs I pulled a Libram on each run from the Miior chest, while every one else was pulling all the other goodies every place else. Since I already had a Libram, I passed the others in chest due to the BtCoA bug. A fella in the group ona subsequent run passed me a Lantern Ring in the giant skeli chest. I was so stoked, but I did not get a chance to try out the ring till the next night.

It seemed like one thing after another delayed me from getting to try the ring with Light the Dark. I finally got the ring on my hot bar and hustled over to HH to try it out. I hung a left right after going thru the door with the trap box and statues to smack the ghosts at the top of the stairs with the ring. The results did not turn out how I planned.

I was doing 598 without the ring. The ring boosted the average damage to, drum roll please...601. I pined for that ring so hard and I used all 4 Light the Dark SLAs and could not wrap my brain around it. I hit a shrine and found more ghosts to light up and sure enough the non-crits only went from 598 to 601! Granted I don't have it upgraded yet, but the results burnt my cookies.

I haven't had the time to troubleshoot the results yet, so I'm not sure why I'm not seeing a bigger boost in damage?
    This is probably because Light in the Dark is boosted by positive spellpower, not radiant or alignment. So the +144 doesn't affect it, only the 4d6 or 6d6 light damage added on harmful spellcasts, if it even counts as a harmful spell. *shrugs*

And how do you get purple damage on Toven's? Lightning motes? Xbow with Vulnerability? Shocking Vulnerability? Air Savant following you around?

Default Arties need the ability to slot red augments on rune arm to boost spell power

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpboy View Post
    This is probably because Light in the Dark is boosted by positive spellpower, not radiant or alignment. So the +144 doesn't affect it, only the 4d6 or 6d6 light damage added on harmful spellcasts, if it even counts as a harmful spell. *shrugs*
    That is true, but I was expecting to get more than 3 points of light damage. I thought the light damage would be added value. That is part I'm struggling with. OK I should not complain, because I am getting an extra 3 points of damage.

Drat, if my rune arm had an orange augment slot, I would slot a red augment of devotion in there and call it a day!

That is bummer part about about the new arty enhanacements and loss of spell power and spell power flexability. I feel that red or orange augment slots on rune arms will bring back some flexability. I have way to much gear now to offset the changes and I still don't see the damage numbers I used to.

Air Savant following you around?
    Nothing gets past you all does it : ) )

You can increase your purple damage even more.

In light of game changes and forum content I've grown an appreciation for the anxiety that people have talking about game play here. Talk about innocence lost : ) )

EDIT ~ I mean this in good fun of course. I will adapt and overcome the changes one way or another. I'm confident that DDO will circle back at some point and address some of the various issues arties are having with changes made to other aspects of the game that affect us.

However, I feel as arties we should use every opportunity in a collegial way to get some much needed help from folks at DDO. They helped out the barbarians with Boulder Toss, so I remain optimistic. Spread the word!
    Last edited by Livmo; 04-12-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    Still few runs from 20 on my gimpranger so does it even work on ranged ?

Even then it's still like 3.5 dmg per shot ?
    Whoa! You are correct - it's only 3.5 dmg/shot. The belt only gives a 10% chance to add 6d10 damage. Booooo!

Sorry for 'correcting' you incorrectly!

Thank you for the answer to my Thunderholme Xbow question. The neg levels and armor piercing and vulnerability are all very beefy options.

About the Battlerager's Harness, it says only 10% chance on damage to do 10d6 damage, so if I am doing this right, [10d6 (3.5x100=35) 35 x 10% (35x.1=3.5)] I may be mistaken, but that's what I think it really is, no taking into account the massive guard damage.

Battlerager's Harness http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Battlerager%27s_Harness
    Yup, I was mistaken. So the Battlerager's Harness may not be worth wearing over a dodge belt.
    Last edited by Singular; 04-12-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Ah, rats. I think Shrimpboy is right - you probably need Devotion. So, here is just the thing:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Gauntlets_of_Immortality

On my casting fleshies, I wear those. I find they're better than wearing the pdk gloves for healing amp. Otherwise...you could use some one handed item slotted with devotion when you cast Light spells, then switch back to your regular xbow, but that might be too annoying for you.

That is true, but I was expecting to get more than 3 points of light damage. I thought the light damage would be added value. That is part I'm struggling with. OK I should not complain, because I am getting an extra 3 points of damage.

Drat, if my rune arm had an orange augment slot, I would slot a red augment of devotion in there and call it a day!

That is bummer part about about the new arty enhanacements and loss of spell power and spell power flexability. I feel that red or orange augment slots on rune arms will bring back some flexability. I have way to much gear now to offset the changes and I still don't see the damage numbers I used to.

Nothing gets past you all does it : ) )

You can increase your purple damage even more.

In light of game changes and forum content I've grown an appreciation for the anxiety that people have talking about game play here. Talk about innocence lost : ) )

EDIT ~ I mean this in good fun of course. I will adapt and overcome the changes one way or another. I'm confident that DDO will circle back at some point and address some of the various issues arties are having with changes made to other aspects of the game that affect us.

However, I feel as arties we should use every opportunity in a collegial way to get some much needed help from folks at DDO. They helped out the barbarians with Boulder Toss, so I remain optimistic. Spread the word!
    Have you ever tried Stormrage? That might be synergistic with your electric build.

Community Member

What's the opinion on Enchant Weapons Epic Past Life Stance compared to Spell crits? Does +9% chance to crit on Acid, Fire, Electric, Cold and Sonic outweigh the +3 Damage boost to all xbow hits and +9 Spellpower to everything? The only DPS spells affected by the crit stance is energy burst and the occasional primal scream, which is really more of a buff. I'm sure I would use the spell crits if I was going to use an elemental rune arm, but since it doesn't affect AD, what's your opinions?

What's the opinion on Enchant Weapons Epic Past Life Stance compared to Spell crits? Does +9% chance to crit on Acid, Fire, Electric, Cold and Sonic outweigh the +3 Damage boost to all xbow hits and +9 Spellpower to everything? The only DPS spells affected by the crit stance is energy burst and the occasional primal scream, which is really more of a buff. I'm sure I would use the spell crits if I was going to use an elemental rune arm, but since it doesn't affect AD, what's your opinions?
    That crit chance will affect most artie spells, since many of them have overlapping damage types. But, yeah, the +3 enchant might be more useful - you can also cast it on other players (or, at least, you could - don't know if you still can). I was thinking the 10% speed up to casting might be useful, too. On my sorc I find +9% crit invaluable - so I can imagine it would be good for arties who are not using AD.

...Singluar and CThruTheEgo both have great builds. I think of the them as the Yin and Yang of the arty world (human and bladeforged). ...
    I concur and have followed both of their inputs for a while now and I am liking everyone's contributions on these more recent Artificer threads... One minor correction is that if I followed his thread correctly CttE's Artie is actually WarForged and not BF because it WF already have quickened Reconstructs, BF get a racial -2 on Dex, & overall more value spending AP's in Artificer trees than in either BF or WF (among maybe other things but that is what I remember without going back and re-reading the thread). Personally I play a 32-point version of CttE's WF and it is my trapper and buffer when I 6box and/or my goto when I want to explore new content and don't know what to expect due to it's versatility and power on EH and below (I don't focus on EE that much).

Have you ever tried Stormrage? That might be synergistic with your electric build.
    If I followed the thread correctly I think he mentioned he twisted it in post #2:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5303425

I would think an Electric speced Energy Burst would maybe be better with many mobs but maybe not if you are more focused on single target damage and don't want to chance running up in the middle of a bunch of EE stuff and getting aggro.

Speaking of Electric specced alternatives, I would like to see a full Electric specced build posted (including ED,Enhancements,gear,etc) and some secondary confirmation of the numbers and how they are achieved. I am not sure I want to grind out all the upgrades and crafting for Toven's and the other swaps mentioned but maybe.
    Last edited by Nodoze; 04-14-2014 at 07:30 AM.

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

9% spell crit is way better than 9 spell power for sure. But that 9% won't apply to blade barrier, although it will affect all other arti spells as well as energy burst and an elemental rune arm, if you use those. As far as the +3 damage, its value really depends on what crossbow and ED you're using. You'll get more value out of it with Needle in Fury of the Wild, less value with a Thunderforge crossbow and in another ED.

I guess it depends on whether you want to emphasize casting or ranged dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodoze View Post
    One minor correction is that if I followed his thread correctly CttE's Artie is actually WarForged and not BF because it WF already have quickened Reconstructs, BF get a racial -2 on Dex, & overall more value spending AP's in Artificer trees than in either BF or WF (among maybe other things but that is what I remember without going back and re-reading the thread).
    That is correct.

Speaking of Electric specced alternatives, I would like to see a full Electric specced build posted (including ED,Enhancements,gear,etc) and some secondary confirmation of the numbers and how they are achieved. I am not sure I want to grind out all the upgrades and crafting for Toven's and the other swaps mentioned but maybe.
    Toven's states that the blast does 8-30 + 1-10 per arti level. Assuming a pure artificer, that's going to be 19+110 average base damage per bolt or 129 average. Assuming 400 electric spell power, that's going to be an average of 556 average per bolt. Add 15% (about 83) for lightning motes and it'll be 639 average. Since nearly everything will save for half damage on EE, Toven's will hit for an average of 320 per bolt and 0 against mobs with evasion. Since it gives four shots that's 1280 average damage on every mob hit.

It might work just fine in EN and EH (although when I used Toven's I remember still seeing mostly saves in EH), but a single energy burst is going to one shot most trash in EN and EH anyway, doing at least 2k per mob. And consider blade barrier which is a persistant AoE. If you get 500 non crit saved damage on blade barrier you only need it to hit a mob three times and its already done more damage than Toven's. But since it is a persistant AoE you can kite them through it as long as it lasts, doing far more damage than you could with Toven's. All of this applies to the SLAs as well.

Everything that electric specced does well just doesn't cut it in EE and simply isn't needed in EN or EH. This is why I don't consider electric spec optimal.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer

If I followed the thread correctly I think he mentioned he twisted it in post #2:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5303425
    I have to stop posting while drinking...

I would think an Electric speced Energy Burst would maybe be better with many mobs but maybe not if you are more focused on single target damage and don't want to chance running up in the middle of a bunch of EE stuff and getting aggro.

I kind of agree about the EB, but haven't tried Stormrage yet. I wonder if they both could be fit in if you had enough etrs and all EDs (I'm pretty stoked that the new ED effectively gives us 2 more fate points! Unless in my drunken state I counted incorrectly...).

Yeah, Livmo seems to have an electric build. Maybe he'll post it for us The numbers he wrote getting from Tovens are amazing. I'd like those numbers!

Yeah, Livmo seems to have an electric build. Maybe he'll post it for us The numbers he wrote getting from Tovens are amazing. I'd like those numbers!
    : ) ) My current build was full electric, but I tore it down a bit for HH and Thunderholm. I'm more of mash up at the moment. You probably already know that Livmo is my main PUG and treasure hunter toon, which is why I don't typically test with him. However, I went to solo EH Haunted Halls the first time and I got my butt handed to me (esp in Miior's room). It took 3 1/2 hours to complete. I already knew about Light the Dark on shadows from farming other quests, but it was still a VERY difficult choice to switch out Fury of the Wild for Unyielding Sentinel.

It's my busy season with work and its in full swing. You will notice I'm somewhat sleep deprived I won't have time at this part of the year to test more with Energy Burst from Draconic, but I've used in the past prior to cap going up and new content. Even though busy season hit at the same time as the new content, I have been re-working Draconic for L28+ play, and from my notes I keep coming back to needing/wanting that 4th twist. Gee whiz that is allot of grind for that additional twist. Hindsight is always 20/20 and I should have been more focused on ETR during the off season. I just have to suck it up and wait til busy season is over to get my 4th twist on Livmo. The changes to BT altered my plans as well.

Energy Burst : Active Ability: (Cooldown 30 seconds, cost 20 sp, metamagic: quicken) A pulse of of [fire/ice/electricity/corrosion] emanate from your body dealing [1d10+10/1d12+12/1d15+15] [fire/cold/electric/acid] damage per character level (reflex save DC 20 + 1/2 character level + INT/CHA modifier for half damage).

The numbers I posted above for Toven's are mostly from EH Haunted Halls, because I'm running allot of that right now. I did the Deathwyrm raid last night for the first time. The folks from Pay if Forward on Sarlona put on some great PUGs last weekend for the new raids. I should have watched my Toven's numbers to see how it did in Deathwym in comparison to acid (Corruption).

0-[==========>

If you really want to drop jaws in PUGs take CThruTheEgo's build and put it into a bladeforged container, which is what I did.

CThruTheEgo's Dubbell O'Seven
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post4619310

I prefer BF for this Enhancement and I know it's on Turbine's radar to modify in another thread.

Communion of Scribing: Spell Like Ability: Reconstruct. (Cooldown: 30/15/6 seconds. Cost: 35/30/25 SP)

--

If you want to use BF with sorc or make and arty/sorc mix, then this is a key spell in my opinion to have:

Eladar's Electric Surge Evocation
    (Electricity) The target's body is wracked with powerful electric shocks, dealing 1 to 6 electric damage + 1 per caster level every 2 seconds for a duration of 16 seconds. This spell can stack on the target up to 3 times, increasing the damage with each stack.

EDIT ~ I run mostly EE content and have no problems with Toven's, even tho I gimped my toon a bit for Light the Dark.

Default Understatement

It was a pain to get all the materials to upgrade Toven's. You can do just as well, if not better in some EE content with the Corruption of Nature. We haven't talked much here about gear, but gear is going to influence the final damage output allot. Its unfortunate that Toven's and Lucid Dreams are the highest level rune arms that you can Cannith Craft on (both are L19).

Here is some gear I use with an electric set-up. Instead of the Spyglass for my insightful INT, I'm getting it from the rune arms. I have a planar of CON in my trinket slot right now for the Planar Conflux:

Some of Livmo's gear
    https://i.imgur.com/Tev6n6I.jpg

EDIT ~ I'm not using them right now but you can get the EE Iron Beads form Return to Madstone Crater.
    Last edited by Livmo; 04-14-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Default Omg omg omg

Ah, rats. I think Shrimpboy is right - you probably need Devotion. So, here is just the thing:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Gauntlets_of_Immortality

On my casting fleshies, I wear those. I find they're better than wearing the pdk gloves for healing amp. Otherwise...you could use some one handed item slotted with devotion when you cast Light spells, then switch back to your regular xbow, but that might be too annoying for you.
    TY very much for turning me onto this Singular!!!

I've never seen these before and I don't know of anyone that has them. I now want them for Livmo. I'm glad I got raid bypass timers with the anniv. cards )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast