Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

French and German sub-forums are there because Turbine tried to provide a French and a German client for the game after the merge with European servers.
    I think I've posted a total of once in the French sub-forums, being French. Those forums are simply not needed.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

I'll tell you if you take care of your own curses.

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post
    If you're serious about it (not really sure on this) you can simply start a threat to trying concentrate spanish players in a server, and maybe also post on guild sub-forums trying to recruit, italians did it on Cannith and they really have a huge population there.

On a side note, yes insulting in spanish is way more fun than in english and probably most other languages, I met a marriage of spanish girl and german boy, they moved to Germany and they were speaking german daily but when she got angry and wanted to say a pair of gross things she felt forced to switch to spanish because she simply couldn't find german words to express herself, after a while her husband switched to spanish too to reply :P

Y para muestra ... un botón

I'm offended by the title of that video!
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

Kan like godt imøtekomme alles innfall. Er ikke det hva amerikanerne gjør best? bøye seg.

2014 DDO Players Council

A Spanish forum is only helpful to a small minority of players, while bacon is universal.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by avepepix View Post
    I get it, its a joke, I read a joke, felt on it,

But they work in a joke, and cant work in a sub forum in spanish?

Maybe where do you live, its april fools day, here that day its 28/12. When that day arrives Ill post jokes in spanish =)
    How do you have April Fools Day in December? Or is that the point, you have to be a total fool to believe its April three days after Christmas?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holleyz View Post
    Kan like godt imøtekomme alles innfall. Er ikke det hva amerikanerne gjør best? bøye seg.
    A Møøse once bit my sister...

Quote Originally Posted by phalaeo View Post
    I'm offended by the title of that video!
    That's the whole point ... thus ... mission accomplished!

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    How do you have April Fools Day in December? Or is that the point, you have to be a total fool to believe its April three days after Christmas?
    How do you have Innocents' Day in April? Or is that the point, you have to be very innocent to believe its December the 28th in April?
    Proud member of Lotusfly's squelch list!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post
    How do you have Innocents' Day in April? Or is that the point, you have to be very innocent to believe its December the 28th in April?
    Dumb people can be dumb all year long But its only April between March and May, regardless of how dumb anyone is....

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    A Spanish forum is only helpful to a small minority of players, while bacon is universal.
    You'd be surprised the number of Spanish people who we play ddo, and not have a sub forum in Spanish only does decrease the population of Spanish speakers. By the way, Hijo de puta must be said more...
    A dirge for the dead girl that she died so young...http://thewitchinthewoods.enjin.com/home..a DDo Fansite.

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    A Møøse once bit my sister...
    Wrong language, im afraid.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    Wrong language, im afraid.
    I know, but Fake Swedish is the only language I know

Bork bork bork!

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    You mammals are so provincial. With that said but all the important ones live in the US.

I think we all could benefit from a taco forum.
    That is the great problem of American people as you, that some of you think you are the center of the world and, in fact, the history shows it, have been one of the major problems, if English is universal is not thanks to the Americans, but the English people who were the more intelligent people in Europe in their time. If you have studied history you have nothing more than some 250 years more or less, and with all my respect, not to mention the breed of the first English in america that were simply the worst of society away from the UK. This is all important that you are and where are you from by your story.
    A dirge for the dead girl that she died so young...http://thewitchinthewoods.enjin.com/home..a DDo Fansite.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amylee4000 View Post
    That is the great problem of American people as you...
    *snip of unnecessary diatribe that is against forums regulations*
    And you utterly fell for it. Sad. Take a good look at the poster's name, and then look up what it is. Seriously.

Have some bacon and relax. This is a game forum.

Community Member

The difference between those two isn´t really hard to understand.

1. a temporary joke that required little work and can be done by exisiting employees on the side.
    2. a permanent addition that requires manpower with a specific skill set.

But I guess you are acting willfully obtuse in favor of your cause anyway.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by amylee4000 View Post
    That is the great problem of American people as you, that some of you think you are the center of the world and, in fact, the history shows it, have been one of the major problems, if English is universal is not thanks to the Americans, but the English people who were the more intelligent people in Europe in their time. If you have studied history you have nothing more than some 250 years more or less, and with all my respect, not to mention the breed of the first English in america that were simply the worst of society away from the UK. This is all important that you are and where are you from by your story.
    geez, go read Calderon and lament the loss of your Golden Age.

We have so far not had a sub-forum for a language we do not officially support. We no longer officially support the French and German game clients, but we decided to keep the sub-forums open to allow the French and German language-speaking players who did join us in DDO to continue to be able to converse in their preferred language. If we were to provide a Spanish language sub-forum, it would need to be done with the clear understanding that we have no plans to provide Spanish language support in-game, either through our support system, or through the game client. Additionally, it would be a challenge to moderate the forum, since it would be in an unsupported language.

I would also note that some of the profanity in this thread also underscores one of the reasons why we are not able to offer sub-forums in a language we don't officially support.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Where's my bacon?
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Where's my bacon?
    frito

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Where's my bacon?
    in the off topic forum.

We got to keep all of our awesome threads ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Algreg View Post
    geez, go read Calderon and lament the loss of your Golden Age.
    To be honest in my early years I always preferred to read more to Bequer, Lorca, Damaso Alonso rather than Calderon, but the work "·El Alcalde De Zalamea" the Calderon always was my favourite, all of them of the generation of 27, as you know, really good stuff, too much study, but it is what has to have so much history.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast